The Tea (Jakes pov)

The freezing temperature outside was starting to get to me. "Where the heck is tom?" I thought, bundling myself up in my towel. I have been standing outside of his trailer for a couple minutes now. It's like 50 degrees outside and I'm in a towel and swim trunks. Finally I heard the door open and out came tom, haz, and what must be his other friend Jacob.

"I am so sorry mate I couldn't find my trunks!", tom said with a sorry look.

The jacuzzi wasn't that far away from our trailers. Why is there a jacuzzi on set I don't know but I'm sure glad it's here.

"Alright guys let's get in", tom said while putting his towel down.

We all sat down slowly and let out a big sigh as the warmth relaxed our bodies.

"So what did you want to tell us, haz?", tom asked while playing with the bubbles.

"Alright so I .....kinda.... mabey..... have a crush on someone!"

"Knew it!", I blurted a little too loudly. Everyone looked at me. "Sorry"

"Well you gonna tell us who it is?", Jacob grinned.

"Ok ok it's Bella. Look I know she's like 9 years older than me but I really like her, and I have since toms first movie. I just don't know what to do. I mean I've seen relationships like these work out before and most of them are actors. But I really think she's cute!" Haz really looked like he meant it.

I don't know why but I felt jealous. Haz has known Bella longer than me. What if he's right what if the relation ship does work out. What if she's into younger men. I'm 5 years older than her. Is that to old. I mean it can't be that old.

"What do you think jake?" Tom snapped in my face.

"Oh sorry haha what was the question?" I tried to laugh it of so that they didn't see that I was kinda upset with all of this.

"Should I ask her out?"

"Yeah go for it man! Follow your heart!"   Wait did I just give a 22 year old cheesy advice to ask out my crush. Where the heck is my life going right now.

"Alright since were telling secrets" tom looked down at the water. "I might, mabey not, you never know, have ... a crush .. on Zendaya!"

"Ooooooo" we all said in unison.

"I definitely know she doesn't like me back but it's fun to dream am I right!" He put in a fake smile.

"Hey you don't know that! Who wouldn't want to be with spiderman!"  Wow my advise keeps getting worse and worse.

"Well who do you like jake? Gosh I feel like we're high school girls right now!"  Jacob chuckled.

"Well  I'm gonna head back to the trailer" I was trying to change the subject. Haz can not know that I'm in love with Bella. Wait in love. Am I in love with Bella? Did I just think that? Woah!

"Oh come on we know the great gyllenhaal has to have his eyes on a girl!", Jacob suggested.

"I really got to be going bye guys see you tommorow!" I grabbed my towel and slipped on my shoes and left as quickly as possible.

"PARTY POOPER!" I heard them yell as I was walking away.

It was so cold that I started to sprint back to my trailer.

I heard a trailer door open and slowed down a bit. "See you tommorow z", I heard Bella say as she was walking out of Zendaya's trailer. She turned around and noticed me running. "Ummm Jake why are you running?" She started laughing.

"COLD!!!!", was all I managed to say while still running. I heard her laughing behind me.

"Wait jake!", Bella called after me. I jogged back over to her. "Here take my sweatshirt if your that cold!"

"Wow usually it's the guy who gives the girl a sweatshirt!"

"You gonna take it or not" she extended her hand out with a gray sweatshirt.

"Heck yeah" I snatched the sweatshirt from her hand. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem! How was the jacuzzi?"

I started to remember what we talked about and thought of something to say. I can't lie to her. "oh we talked about manly stuff!"

Bella started to chuckle. Why did she have to be so cute? "Of course you were!" She sarcastically stared.

"Hey quick question what do you think of haz?"

"Oh he's great! I'm really glad We met."

It was silent. We just stood there in dark. A cool breeze came in and gave me goosebumps. Then and idea came to me. What if we went to get lunch tommorow. Ohhhh what if she says no. Ahhh well I just got to ask to find out. Here I go. "Hey Bella...... I'm gonna go head back to my trailer."

"Oh alright see you in the morning!" And she walked into her trailer.

Stupid Gyllenhaal why do I have to freeze up like that. You would think I would be better at this. Well apparently not.

I walked back to my trailer. Got inside and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and realized I still had Bella's sweatshirt on. I took it off and looked at it. Wait a minute this is a guys sweatshirt. Was this an ex-boyfriends sweatshirt. Ok ok ok jake you need to calm down you would of known about this she would of told you.

I turned in the shower and hoped in. The warm water felt so good. I sat down and just relaxed with just me and my thoughts. Do I love Bella? Uh oh. Then the kiss scene came into my conscious. Oh no I can't look at her without turning red. How am I gonna kiss her. Then I realized there was only one person who could help me with this.

I turned the shower of and got my pajamas on. You know what since I was to chicken to ask Bella to lunch I'll just ask my best friend, Ryan Renalds.