Lunch

"No, Nope, definitely not that.", I said as I was scavenging my closet for a good outfit. I gotta look good, but there's nothing to wear at all. Why is this so difficult its just an out fit and lunch with an extremely attractive guy that's all. Uuugghhghhhhh why me I should just say I'm sick or something.

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
You almost ready Ive been waiting outside for a while now

Me
Hehehe uhhhhh mabey...

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Are u taking forever to pick an outfit out again

Me
Nooooo of course not

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Just wear something casual but cute I think jake will like you either way😊

Me
Noooo he wont

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Trust me😏

Me
Just give me 5 minutes I'll be out there I promise

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Uhhh fine🙄 just hurry up please!!!!!

I got my makeup on and my outfit which surprisingly tom gave me good advise for, and I rushed down stairs down to the car. I saw Tom in the car and .... uh oh jake was already in the car, and to make it even better Tom brought his dog Tessa and insisted that Tessa should have the front seat. So guess who had to sit right next to jake the whole way. The whole car ride consisted of me talking to tom or jake talking to tom but never me and jake. I don't think he likes me. I was to nervous to say anything the whole car ride. I couldn't even look at him. I'm going to give it to tom after this! Finally the quiet car ride became to an end. "Alright we're here!", tom cheered while looking at us in the back seat. I just wanted to smack that smirk right of his face. I went to go unbuckle my self but it seemed jake had the same exact idea and we both touched hands. Uh oh! Ahhh I made contact with his eyes again. It's like I'm in a trance, what the heck. "Sorry" I finally managed to say, and as quickly as I could I unbuckled myself and got out of the car. "What happened?",tom asked with a smirk. "Nothing" I replied and gave him the death stare. Then jake came out of the car and his face was super red. "You good jake", tom asked him. "Yeah yeah I'm good it's just a little hot", he answered as we walked into the cafe. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. Tom can you order for me", I yelled as I walked to the bathroom. I opened the stall door and  just sat there with my thoughts. Ohhh myyy gosshhh this is so humiliating. And we're starting filming soon. Get it together woman. Just talk to him. It's not going to be the end of the earth. Ok ok I got this. I splashed water in my face to kinda wake me up and get ready. Alright small talk here we go. I invouredged my self as I walked back out threw the buzzing cafe till I found tom and jake sitting at an outside table becuase of Tessa. So I made my way outside, and as I sat down our food came. I decided to make some small talk. This isn't going to go well. "So jake you excited to play Mysterio", I finally found the courage to say. He just kinda starred. Finally tom snapped in his face. "Oh sorry uh yeah I'm really excited to finally play a super hero and be in the MCU.", he said with the cutest smile. "Well good we're glad to have you,"I said with a smile. He smiled back and I swear I saw a little tint of pink on his face. Oh my gosh I'm taking to him without being weird or stuttering. That's a win haha. We finished our food in a comfortable silence until...."Oh guys we need to go", tom said realizing what time it was. "Alright let's do this!", jake said in a serious tone.