More Than a War God

He wasn't sure what it was that woke him. Whether it was the chill of an early morning breeze rushing through the open window and hitting his face, or the softness of her breath sweeping across the tip of his exposed nipple.    Whichever it was, it was enough to have him turning slightly to gather the rest of her into his arms.

He was pleasantly surprised to find her in his bed having thought she might return to her own seeing as they had yet to really discuss their union with his Disciples who could enter at any moment not to mention A Li who had been sharing her bed since their return and seeing as Nai Nai had returned to the Nine Heavens, he was not entirely settled in yet.

But at that moment he had no such concerns, because she was in his bed, in his arms, and going by the amount of bare skin he could feel, she was also more than aware of what was coming, otherwise she would not have stripped herself down.

His hands slowly and very gently lowered to see how far up her night gown had risen in the night, and once again he was pleasantly surprised to find her wearing her most basic of undergarments.  The silk slip barely covered her midrift and what surprised him even more, was she was only in her panties.  His smile could not have grown any wider as he slipped his fingers in through the tight gap and slowly he began to caress her treasure while his other hand slid up into her slip to find her nipple which in that early morning chill had puckered it up perfectly.

His head lowered a little to nudge her nose while his body moved in closer and as the slight flicker of her lashes hit his cheek, his hand inside her panties picked up the pace while the other hand cupped her breast as his thumb continued to lightly flick over her nipple.

Her legs widened a fraction as sleep began to give way to a strong urge to thrust and as awareness of what was happening filtered into her groggy mind, her eyes flew open to instantly meet the smile that was growing wider by the second.

"Mo Yuan!" she squealed as her head quickly swivelled towards the door which did not have a barrier over it, then towards the window to gauge the time and then back to Mo Yuan all in a few seconds while trying to get his hand out from her panties.

Pressing in harder, his smile suddenly twisted when her entire front that was struggling to free herself, pushed in against his bulging mass and making him harder, bigger and bursting for freedom.

"Please...." he groaned painfully.  "It's been months." he rapsed into hair.

"Months?  Its technically been a few days Mo Yuan.  Really." her eyes rose  and widened at this man who seemed to have changed over night.  

If she was worried about their relationship moving from Shifu and Disciple into a couple in love, then Mo Yuans sudden change in demeanor soon had her knowing that he had well and truly left that all behind.  This man that she had only ever known as Godly and fearsome, was mischievous, passionate and at that moment, on fire.  

And so was she.

"Please.  I go into seclusion today." he whispered as his hand began to pull her panties away so he could get a better grip on her.  "A little taste before I go." he begged even though she was no longer fighting and what was left of her clothing was already being pulled away from her body.

"Alright.  But nothing strenuous.  You're not the one who has to deal with my mother if you get hurt." she chuckled before pulling away to help him out of his pants, which was all he was wearing.

I won't get hurt.  You'll take good care of me and besides you're mother isn't here." he chuckled.

"Don't be so sure.  She has a habit of turning up at any given time, even in the night." she sighed as his fingers began to spread out over her out walls.