7

chase had the idea to go back to his place right before prom ended. his parents were out of town and his sister was with a friend until their parents came home. chase had to house to himself so why not hang out with his friends there. everyone agreed and left prom early, getting into chase's truck. gladly, chase already had his license and his own truck, so he was able to drive there.

the truck was big, so it was able to fit delilah, avani, cynthia, and jaden in the back seat. delilah sat next to jaden, of course, with his arm around her shoulders. cynthia decided to start asking delilah questions, since they don't know her that much.

"did you have fun?" cynthia asked, winking at delilah, avani was behind her smiling at delilah.

"i actually did. i thought prom was going to be boring-"

"maybe because you were going with addy and maia! they obsess over the perfect high school experience," cynthia said in an annoying tone, rolling her eyes.

"i guess you're right," delilah replied, actually agreeing what cynthia had said. "so aren't you a sophomore?"

"yep. but you know the perks of dating a senior when you're not one," cynthia grined. to delilah, she looked older than her, and she was 15 and delilah was 17. "but the bad thing is that he's graduating, and i'm suck with all the bitches."

"it's okay, you still have me. just imagine graduating next year, so," avani added, shrugging her shoulders.

after more talking, chase finally pulled into his place. they all walked into the house and made themselves at home.

"pizza?" chase asked, already dialing the number for delivery.

"yes!" everyone yelled out, then laughed at each other. they all sat down on the couch and cynthia, avani and delilah took their heels off.

"my feet are killing me," cynthia whined, as she massaged her feet. then delilah's phone went off as if someone was calling her. she checked how was calling and it was addy.

"sorry, i have to take this." she got up from the couch and walked to a private area to answer the phone. "addy?"

"delilah! where the hell are you?" addy yelled into the phone.

"i'm at chase's-"

"chase hudson? are you there alone?"

"no. anthony reeves, cynthia parker-"

"cynthia? ugh. i hate her, she's such a slut. she's always all over chase," addy remarked. delilah knew that she rolled her eyes after she said those words.

"they're dating," delilah stated.

"whatever! why are you there, anyway. you're supposed to be with us! we are actually worried!" addy exaggerated. delilah rolled her eyes herself. she was so sick of addy's bullshit by now.

"because jaden hossler asked me to hang out with them since you guys completely fucking ditched me," delilah reminded, finally speaking for herself.

"excuse you! we did not 'ditch' you! you were probably being your weird ass self, and lost us," addy preached.

delilah was not having this anymore. "yeah, okay. just go make out with noen or something, i don't give a shit," delilah concurred, hunging up the call before addy could say anything else.

gladly, everyone was laughing and talking and didn't even hear any of that conversation. delilah sat back down, cuddling up next to jaden.

"everything okay?" jaden asked, as delilah put her head on his shoulder. he got closer to her, so close they couldn't get any closer.

"yeah, everything's fine," delilah answered, smiling to herself. she has never felt this relieved in her life, it felt good, she felt good.

"anyway! i need to change out of this dress. of course, i brought a years worth of extra clothes, so let's go get changed," cynthia said, holding a bag full of clothes. she held out her hand for delilah to grab so she can change with them. "don't worry, she'll be all yours in one second." delilah smiled and shook her head at cynthia's comment.

the three went into a restroom to change into more comfortable clothes. cynthia was the first to unzip her marron dress, sighing out in relief.

"so what's up with you and jaden, huh?" avani asked delilah, slipping her purple dress off her shoulders.

"what'd you mean?" delilah wondered, not even taking her dress off, while cynthia already had what looked to be one of chase's hoodies and shorts.

"c'mon. everyone saw you two kiss! and then you were all cuddled up next to him a second ago! obviously you guys are a thing," avani asserted, as cynthia handed her some clothes to put on.

"we're not nothing, yet," delilah informed, blowing her blonde and purple hair out of her face.

"you can change, you know? don't be scared to change in front of us," cynthia declared, giving her a reassuring smile. she then handed her a plain blue shirt and black shorts.

delilah started to unzip her dress and pull it down her body. she remembered what happened the night before, with noen. she remembered him kissing her, touching her everywhere. but she pushed it aside, and continued to put on the clothes.

"see? literally nothing to be ashamed of. your body is gorgeous," cynthia complimented, making delilah feel so much better about herself. the shirt hung loosely on her tiny body and the shorts were almost hugging her thighs. she crossed her arms over herself, smiling awkwardly.

"don't worry about your body, lilah. you're beautiful," avani commented, putting her hand on delilah's shoulder. delilah gave her an actual smile, as cynthia handed avani and her a makeup wipe to take their makeup off. once their makeup was off, they left the restroom, back to the living room with the boys

anthony, chase, and jaden all had regular tee shirts and sweatpants. once jaden saw delilah, he gave her a small smile, waving her over to sit next to him again. chase was looking through netflix on the big pizza, until the doorbell rang.

"pizza!" he yelled, jumping over the couch to answer the front door. "um, delilah!" chase called, making delilah confused. she got up from her seat, to see what chase needed. she didn't suspect much, until she saw noen in the doorway.

*

cliffhangers are fun. it's also 12am obviously. i always write in the middle of the night when i can't sleep:) luv you guys, hope you enjoyed. <3