16

"oh my god, i have an idea," delilah dragged noen to an aisle, as she started looking for nail polish. she started looking through the blue colors, similar to the color of dye hair they selected.

"you're gunna paint my nails?" noen questioned. delilah continued to look for nail polish and picked up a blue color, holding it up to noen's face. "yeah, yeah, i like that one."

"wait." delilah dropped the paint polish bottle in noen's hands, picking up another blue color. "this one or that one?" noen stared at both of them back and forth, until he picked the first one she handed to him. "i was thinking the same thing."

noen carried the hair dye and the nail polish, as they walked through the store. delilah spotted a face mask, stopping her tracks.

"are you trying to torture me?" noen laughed, as delilah snatched the face mask from the shelf.

"it's not the one you peel off, calm down," delilah reassured, throwing the box for noen to hold. they started walking out of the aisle, delilah in front of him, leading the way.

"i am not your servent," noen stated, holding the hair dye, nail polish, and face mask in his hands.

"you are now!" delilah yelled from ahead of him, walking towards to food aisle. noen rolled his eyes yet smiled while doing it.

delilah and noen picked some snacks for their day in: chips, candy, popcorn, etc. delilah seemed to pick more food than noen, making her laugh.

"i'm going to eat all of your food, too," delilah added, pointing towards noen's section of food items.

"'oh my god, i'm so quirky. i eat all the food'," he mocked, in a weird voice. she smacked him with the box of popcorn, as he laughed.

noen and delilah argued about who was going to pay for all the things, and just like every time, noen ends up paying for everything. delilah felt guilty, because he paid for everything, but he always reassured her that he wants to pay.

that made delilah think about her and jaden's first date: the movies. "you don't need to worry about spending my money. i will worry about that." jaden's voice rang in her ears. that made her wonder about the party, right before noen stepped in between that.

not that delilah wasn't glad he did, she wondered what jaden was about to say. "it's not going to end well." that sentence echoed through her brain.

"delilah!" noen called, shaking her right shoulder with his hand. delilah snapped out of her daydream, staring at noen's confused and worried look. "that's like the third time you've spaced out. what's up?"

"i- nothing. it's nothing," delilah replied, grabbing the bag full of things out of noen's grasp. "let's dye your dye."

"our hair, actually," noen corrected, as they walked out of the store, back to lilah's house.

they walked through the door to an empty house, once again. noen started to think; why was her parents never home?

"why are you parents never home? i mean, it's great, for us," noen joked, causing delilah to smack his chest for the millionth time that day.

"work. business trips. parties. friends 'gatherings.' they're busy people," delilah stated, leading noen to her bathroom. she set the hair dye on the counter, as the bag lay against it on the floor.

"who's going first?" noen asked, opening the box of blue hair dye, taking all of the things out. delilah held her phone to noen's face, snapping a few pictures. noen grabbed her phone from her hands, stopping her from taking any more.

"i need a before and after picture!" she stated, as noen finally stole her phone from her grasp.

"my hair is wack, stop." he turned her phone off and setting it away from her touch. she pouted, staring at him in 'sadness.' "stop." he pushed her face away from his sight.

noen ended up being first, because delilah was too afraid to get hers done anyway. noen was surprised of how good she was at dying hair, just like the day she dyed his hair purple. it always came out better than when he did it. he hoped that she could always do his hair, and never have to do it himself again. that would mean that she wasn't there to do it, he couldn't have that. he would die without her.

"10 more minutes," delilah said, looking down at her phone's timer.

"can i do your hair while we wait?" noen begged, with his hands together.

delilah shook her head, "we have to wait for yours to finish." noen then rolled his eyes at delilah, then staring back at her, admiring his beautiful girlfriend.

after the 10 minutes, noen washing the hair dye out and blow drys it, to see the finish results. noen then smiled at the reflection of himself in the mirror of his freshly dyed, blue hair.

"do you like it?" delilah hesitatingly asked. noen turned to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, catching her by surprise. "i'm guessing that's a yes?"

noen rested his head on delilah's shoulder, cherishing the moment for just a second. he turned to her face, with his hands still placed on her waist. delilah expected a cute remark from noen, but he stared at her with a devilish smirk.

"it's your turn."

*

hella short but, next part will have tea.