9

chase dropped everyone off, since cynthia and him were going on a date, or something like that. once delilah got home, it was 3pm, so she had enough time to relax before she gets ready. her parents weren't home, obviously, when are they home? she saw a note on the fridge saying "gone to london for a business trip. will be home in two weeks. love you." the note was dry and boring, so it most likely from her dad.

delilah crumbled up the note and threw it in the trash, before walking to her room. she threw her prom dress on the floor, knowing she won't ever wear it again. she didn't know if the dress made her think of the good things, finding a friend group that actually made her feel welcome, or the bad, the whole noen and addy thing. delilah decided to not think about it at all, and look through her closet to find an outfit for her movie date with jaden.

delilah pulled out sweater and high waisted jeans. before she decided on wearing it, she pulled out a more revealing outfit. (^^) she wanted to stop caring what other people thought about her and do what she wanted to.

going through her camera roll, she looked through all the pictures she took and others took last night. she smiled at every single one of them and decided to post one. she hasn't posted on instagram in a while, so she hoped people cared about her posting.

*

1,000 likes300 comments

1,000 likes
300 comments

lilahh thanks to cynthia, i have this gem
👤: cynthiaparkerrr xlilhuddy jadenhossler

cynthiaparkerrr: oh my god i forgot about thisss😂

avanii: why wasn't a apart of this
luvanthony: @avanii i'd like to know the same thing
cynthiaparkerrr: @avanii @luvanthony you guys were probably fucking in the other room
lilahh: @avanii @luvanthony @cynthiaparkerrr 😶

jadenhossler: my favorite picture we took😂✋❤️
lilahh: @jadenhossler 😘

noeneubanks: looks like you had fun last night.

delilah rolled her eyes at noen's comment, throwing her phone on her bed to take a shower

*

delilah was ready by 7pm on the dot, so she just waited for jaden's text. every few minutes she checked her makeup, her clothes, her breathe. her phone buzzed, thinking it was jaden but it was avani.

avani: ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR DATE WITH JADENNNNNNN

delilah: i am. just nervous

avani: i bet he is too. she hasn't been on many dates, but he's the biggest romantic!

delilah: i really hope it goes well