14

"um, excuse me," delilah muttered, trying to move past him, but he continued to block her way. "can i help you?"

"i've been seeing you with noen eubanks. you know, the guy that tried to get into a fight with me, because i was touching you, when we were dating," jaden informed. delilah didn't respond, just waited for him to speak again. "you two a thing, now?"

"that's none of your business, can i get passed?" delilah demanded, but jaden didn't budge. she tried to walk passed him, but he pushed her back. "what the hell-"

"just answer the question." delilah looked at jaden with disgust and confusion.

"yes, we're together," she answered, with a sarcastic, fake smile on her face.

jaden let out a small laugh, looking down at his feet. "it's not going to end well."

"what's that supposed to mean?" she inquired.

"noen is-"

"hey, hey, what's going on?" noen jumped in, pulling delilah behind her, grabbing her hand in his.

"we're just talking, dude." noen glared at him before speaking again.

"oh really? well, you're done talking-"

"noen, c'mon, let's just go," delilah muttered to noen, but he didn't listen.

"i think you need to calm down-"

"no, you need to back off. you're not together anymore, because you're an asshole. so fuck off," noen shouted, pointing a finger to jaden's face. his fist with clenched and so was his jaw, wih anger. noen got really angry when jaden talked to her, jealousy.

"okay, fine, i'll go. but i have to ask," jaden began, "i know she's easy, but i never got her in bed. so tell me, how is it? pretty bad, i assume-"

noen interrupted his words with his fist to his jaw. jaden was shocked, and so was everyone else as they gasped.

"you're going to regret that," jaden warned, punching noen straight in the nose. noen was skinny and not as strong as jaden, but his adrenaline was high. delilah couldn't see what was happening next, she next stepped back, without saying a word.

cynthia and avani came up behind her, cynthia pulling delilah away even more. cynthia tried to cover her eyes from the fight, but she could still see what was happening. she saw chase and anthony trying to pull jaden off of noen, or maybe the other way around. once they finally did, jaden had barely anything done to him, but noen's face was horrible. busted lip, bleeding nose, bruised eye.

noen looked at delilah's terrified look, and his heart broke a little. cynthia let go of delilah, for him.

"i'm sorry, i-"

"shut up," delilah demanded, grabbing his arm, leading him to a bathroom.

noen sat on the toilet, as delilah looked for stuff to clean him up. the music in the background was faint, so they could hear each other better. delilah put a washcloth under some water to clean the blood from his face. she pressed the washcloth to his face, and he winced. she grabbed his right hand and he winced again.

delilah looked down at his hand, seeing his bruised knuckles, that were also bloody.

"you don't always have to defend me," delilah informed, then noen chuckled.

"can't have that douchebag talking to my girl." delilah blushed, while cleaning the blood off of noen's face.

"i'm serious, noen. no more fights," delilah demanded, staring at noen.

"i'll do what i have to do," noen replied with a small laugh, running his hands through his hair.

"you're so difficult," delilah joked, trying to get closer to noen, to continue cleaning his face. noen grabbed her waist, pulling her on his lap, as she giggled. "i would kiss you, but your lip is busted."

"i don't mind," noen smirked. delilah rolled her eyes, pecking his lips. "that wasn't a kiss." noen pulled her face into a longer and more passionate kiss.

delilah pulled away, "okay, okay. we need to leave now."

*

10,000 likes500 comments

10,000 likes
500 comments

notnoen  mine.
👤: lilahh

cynthiaparkerrr: YES YES YES
liked by lilahh, notnoen, avaanii, and 500 others

lilahh: mine.
liked by notnoen, cynthiaparkerrr, avaavnii, and 500 others

avaanii: MY FAVORITE COUPLE
luvanthony: what about us?
avaanii: as i was saying MY FAVORITE COUPLE

xlilhuddy: oh btw @iitspayton you owe me $10
iitspayton: whatever

*

10,000 likes500 comments

10,000 likes
500 comments

lilahh idiot

notnoen: weirdo
lilahh: stupid
notnoen: ugly
lilahh: 😔✋
notnoen: i'm kidding, i'm kidding! you're gorgeous

xlilhuddy: noen's cute
notnoen: 😉
cynthiaparkerrr: ...

avaanii: i like how noen's post was like serious and cute and lilah's like "IDIOT, STUPID, UGLY"
luvanthony: sounds like you
avaanii: love you, bebes❤️

*

this was sooooooooo short but i promise, the next chapter will be better than this one. also, i finally found someone that i imagine delilah would look like:)
love you guys