17

liked by lilahh, cynthiaparkerrr, iitspayton, and 10,000 others

notnoen: lowkey jealous that she looks better than me😔✋

view all comments

lilah: thanks to you, idiot
liked by notnoen, cynthiaparkerrr, & avaanii

cynthiaparkerrr: delilah looks better than everyone🤧❤️
lilahh: 🥺❤️

xlilhuddy: i disagree, noen's a very attractive man
notnoen: that's all you, bb😉

iitspayton: periodt

avaanii: word
luvanthony: mhmm word

*

cynthia and chase were the queen and king of throwing parties, so they decided for july 4th, they would throw another party. noen and delilah weren't that into parties, but cynthia begged for the couple to come. they couldn't say no to a really close friend, so they agreed.

"are you sure you want to go?" noen questioned, as delilah applied mascara to her eyelashes, while sitting on the counter in her bathroom.

"we need to stop spending our freedom inside. we need to go outside! when was the last time we went out?" delilah explained, as noen thought for a moment.

"we went out to dinner that one time," noen pointed out.

"we went to chick fil a."

"we went to target that one time," noen added.

"key words: 'one' 'time'." noen rolled her eyes at delilah.

"same thing," he stated, as delilah shook her head from side to side, continuing to apply mascara to her next day. he then came up behind her, tightly wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"stop distracting me." noen chuckled, hugging her waist a bit tighter. delilah added some chapstick to her lips, then turning around to face noen. she gentllynheld his jaw to apply the chapstick to his pink lips.

"are you trying to say my lips are chapped?" noen asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"just a bit." noen's jaw dropped in exaggeration, as delilah pushed his jaw back up with her hand, as they laughed. she then grabbed his face, pulling him into a short kiss.

noen furrowed his eyebrows again. "that was not a kiss." he grabbed her face, just like she did, kissing her passionately.

delilah forced her apart, "okay, we're already 2 hours late. we have to go." noen groaned, snatching his keys from the bedside table.

*

"i thought you weren't going to come!" cynthia shouted, wrapping her arms around delilah's neck.

"we're just a little late," delilah stated, as they let go of the hug.

"we've been waiting for you," she added, pulling delilah to their friends, as noen followed.

"noen baby!" chase yelled when he spotted him, putting an arm around him. they all laughed, as noen greeted everyone else. chase then handed noen and red cup full of unknown alcohol, that he drank anyway.

it was only a few hours, noen stayed with the guys in the kitchen as delilah parted with the girls in the living room.

"so how are you and noen doing?" avani teasingly asked, nudging her shoulder.

delilah grinned, "really, really good." she really couldn't think of her life without noen, she felt as if she'd die without him. "what about you and anthony?"

"ever since prom, everything has been awesome," avani confessed, with a sparkle in her eyes as if she loved talking about her and anthony.

the three continued to catch up, talk about everything they're doing, future stuff, relationships, and such. delilah was having so much fun, it had been a few hours talking to her friends.

delilah then stood up, "i'm going to go find noen, it's been a while."

"it's been like an hour," cynthia laughed, trying to pull delilah back to sit down with them.

"more like 3, i'll be right back," delilah comfirmed, leaving her friends, back the the kitchen where she last saw her boyfriend.

delilah saw all the guys laughing and drinking like normal teenagers, but no noen. she walked towards chase, tapping on his shoulder, interrupting his conversation.

"what's up, lilah?" chase asked with a big smile from laughing a second ago.

"have you see noen?" delilah asked. chase looked up, thinking of his answer.

"i think i saw him go to the bathroom a second ago. check there," chase replied. delilah thanked him, letting him go back to his friends.

delilah still didn't remember where the bathroom was exactly, so she just checked every room to find noen. she looked around, the music and chatter was quiet from how far she was full everyone. some noises came from a room, weird noises. delilah put her ear to the door, and they were voices.

delilah had no idea who it was and what they were doing, so she just barged into the room. the room ended up being chase's room, but there were people in his bed that delilah couldn't make out. then two heads looked over at the door and she couldn't believe her eyes.

addy rae, her ex best friend, on top of her boyfriend, noen. noen's shirt was no where to be found, so was addy's. delilah instantly knew what was going on. tears filled her eyes, then slammed the door behind her. she ran out of the house, without anyone seeing her.

delilah sobbed with her hands in her hair, until her face ached. she didn't care who saw, she didn't care who heard. she just couldn't stop the tears from falling from her eyes. a hand landed on her shoulder. in reaction, she jumped, staring at the person. cynthia and avani behind.

"hey, hey, baby, what happened?" cynthia inquired, cupping delilah's cheeks in her hands.

delilah could barely say a word without her voice breaking and sobbing even more, but she tried to explain. "n-noen- he- addy-"

"sh, sh, it's okay, lilah." cynthia pulled her into a hug, as delilah sobbed in her neck. cynthia stared at avani in worry, mouthing 'fucking addy.' avani got the idea, so did cynthia.

*

cynthia couldn't leave delilah, so she had avani go get chase to drive them home. avani explained the situation and chase immediately agreed.

once they got to cynthia's house, they walked her into her bedroom, as delilah passed out in cynthia's arms. avani and cynthia continued yo stay awake to talk about the whole thing.

"what do you think exactly happened?" avani asked in a whisper, as cynthia shrugged.

"she left to check on noen, maybe she found them," cynthia guessed, stroking delilah's messy, faded blue hair. "why would noen do that? they were doing so well together."

"that's what really confuses me," avani added, running her hand threw her hair.

"god, she's going to be so heartbroken."

*

i bet i just made everyone mad, i'm sorry
forgot to say, how did i get to 11k reads, that's insane that that many people have read at least one of my chapters. i never thought so many people would read this🥺❤️