8

"can i talk to you?" noen asked. he was still in his suit, with his purple tie and freshly dyed purple hair that matched delilah's. chase was already gone back to the others, as delilah walked outside closing the door.

"what the hell are you doing here? how did you even know i was here?" delilah inquired, with her eyebrows furrowed.

"i was just worried about you. i wanted to talk to you but-"

"but what, noen? you act like you have interest in me one day and the next you ask addy to prom and you completely ignore me," delilah elaborated, cutting noen off. she crossed her arms in annoyance, not wanting to be talking to him in the first place. after that night, she never wanted to see him again. but there she was.

"i'm sorry about that. i thought because you left after everything, you didn't actually like me that way. so i asked addy to prom," noen admitted, as delilah rolled her eyes at him.

"so what did you come here for?" delilah pondered, waiting for his answer.

"i just want to know if you want something more-"

"after you ask addy to prom and you're all over her? no, i don't think so," she blurted, with a serious tone in her voice. she definitely didn't want to be with him anymore, she finally felt herself getting over him quickly.

"so you just lead me on like that? act like you like me, we almost have sex, then you back out?" noen argued, making delilah get even more angry.

"me? leading you on? you're the one who asked me to hang out yesterday. you're the one who asked me to come to your house," delilah stated, pointing a finger at his chest.

"so you're putting this all on me now? this is so fucking stupid-"

"yeah, it is stupid. which means you should leave. go hang out addy, or something." delilah then regretted saying that.

"maybe i would. i'll see you at school." then she really regretted saying that. but maybe that was a way to get over noen. her best friend dating him and then she dates someone. jaden. noen then left without another word, as delilah went back into the house.

"what happened?" jaden asked, the first to see delilah.

"nothing. i'm good," delilah answered, cuddling up next to him. the door bell rings again, making delilah confused, once again.

"this better be the pizza," chase said, jumping up from the couch to answer the door. he came back with two pizza's, putting them on the coffee table. "time to get fat." the group all laughed together, eating pizza and watching a movie.

delilah never wanted it to end, she finally felt accepted and included.

*

delilah woke up next in jaden's strong arms, feeling safe. she looked over and saw cynthia and chase asleep as well. but anthony and avani were no where to be found. she was so tired to think anything of it, so she decided to go back to sleep.

delilah was difting off, until she heard the front door open and slam shut.

"we got food!" avani yelled, making delilah jump, making jaden wake up.

"what?" jaden murmured, trying to pull delilah back in his arms.

avani went up to jaden's ear, yelling, "we got food!" making jaden groan. anthony slapped chase, making him and cynthia wake up.

"dude," chase groaned, holding his face with his hand. avani and anthony chuckled, as avani threw the bags on the big table by the kitchen. they all sat at the table, and started to eat.

avani gave delilah her phone, showing a picture of her and jaden sleeping. "i couldn't resist. you guys looked too cute." delilah smiled and blushed, showing jaden the picture. he chuckled, the smiling down at delilah.

"hey, um," jaden began, seeming like he was getting a but nervous. "do you wanna hang out later? like we can catch a movie, or something?"

delilah giggled, moving her hair out of her face. "yeah, yeah, i'd be nice."

"okay, cool. um i'll pick you up at 7?" he proposed, delilah nodding in response. she smiled to herself. she's never been on an actual date, so she was pretty nervous.

after everyone was finished eating, chase was cleaning up as anthony and avani decided to play mario cart. delilah checked the time, and it was barely 11am. she's never hung out with so many people for such a long period of time. she felt at home, for once.

*

sorry this is kinda short. buuuuuut i almost have 500 reads!!!