19

delilah and noen were looking through the asiles to get the things that they needed. they walked through each asile, until delilah realized she passed an asile where she needed something. she told noen she'll be right back and that she forgot something, then leaving noen by himself. she walked into the asile and immediately seeing someone she thought she'd never see again. jaden.

before delilah could run off away from him, he blocked her way, just like at the party. "long time no see," jaden chuckled. delilah didn't want to make a scene in the store, so she went along with it.

"how are you?" she asked, just trying to make small talk. she hoped that noen would come and rescue her, so she didn't have go talk to jaden any longer than she was already.

"i'm doing great. you still with noen?" jaden immediately asked. he didn't have that weird, scary tone to his voice like when she last talked to him, he seemed nice. delilah just nodded in response with a small smile. "i heard he cheated on you about a month ago. i expected you to dump his ass."

delilah chuckled at his comment, "we're all good, we talked it out." jaden just nodded. "how about you? are you dating anyone?"

"i'm kind of talking to someone. someone from school, addy." delilah's eyebrows furrowed. addy rae? as in my ex best friend? as in the one who tried to fuck my boyfriend when he was drunk and she was sober?

"that's great, i'm happy for you," delilah cheerfully congratulated, placing on arm on his shoulder. "i have to get going, noen's waiting for me."

"we should talk more. text me sometime. as friends, of course," jaden added, as delilah nodded and left to noen.

*

noen and delilah arrived at their shared apartment, putting the things away that they got from the store just before.

"so there's this thing, at payton's place. i was wondering if you wanted to go," noen suggested.

delilah thought for a second, "a party?" she questioned.

"i guess," noen answered with a shrug. "we don't have to go, i mean, i thought we should get out of the house."

"i'm not really feeling it," delilah stated, "but you can go-"

"i only wanted to go if you did. i don't want to go, either," noen honestly replied,

their closet wasn't exactly organized, due to the fact that they had just moved into their apartment a few weeks ago. delilah looked through the closet, seeing a purple dress in a box in the back of the closet. she picked it up, realizing what it was. prom dress.

"that looks familiar," noen said behind her, causing her to jump and turn around. "oh is that-"

"-my prom dress. yeah," delilah replied, throwing it back in the box like it was trash. "hate that dress," delilah mumbled, but noen still manged to hear her.

"why?" he asked, as delilah continued to look through the closet. delilah shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it. "since we're not going out, we can just 'hang out'," noen suggested, as she turned back to noen. he had a devilish grin on his face, and delilah knew exactly what that meany

"again?" noen nodded, with a laugh. "our hair is going to die, you know."

"it's already dead, who cares."

*

liked by lilahh, xlilhuddy, cynthiaparkerrr, and 128,299 others

notnoen our hair is dead❤️

view all comments

lilahh: we lowkey stan that
notnoen: i lowkey stan you
xlilhuddy: i stan noen
liked by notnoen, lilahh, and 1,927 others

cynthiaparkerrr: MY BEST FRIEND IS SO CUTE
liked by lilahh, notnoen, avaanii, and 289 others

jadenhossler: you look really good in that color
cynthiaparkerrr: go away
avaanii: blocked

avaanii: you is bebe
lilahh: i is bebe

*

sorry this is a filler, it's really short, i hate it.
in part 10/11 i said that the end is coming.
that meant i was planning the ending.
the ending is actually coming.
spoiler alert, it's the next part.
love you my bbys💜