13

"delilah," noen replied. delilah paused.

"i love you," delilah admitted. noen's face with normal for a spilt second, until he let out a small smile, then a bigger smile. he let out a sigh of relief, like he's been waiting for those words.

"god- i love you, too," noen answered, then kissing her lips passionately, not wanting to break it.

*

noen and delilah actually decided to go to subway, then go shopping since they just graduated, and they wanted to treat themselves.

"we're going to hollister," delilah told noen, grabbing his hand, dragging him to hollister. they walked in, and they looked around at the clothes.

"we need outfits for the graduation party, right?" noen mentioned, running his hands through his now blonde hair.

"you really want to go to that?" delilah asked.

noen shrugged his shoulders. "we deserve to party a little." delilah rolled her eyes at noen's comment, then starting looking around at clothes.

delilah didn't want to take too much time looking at clothes, so she immediately found a dress (^^ i know that dress is probably not from hollister but i dont give a shit haha) for the party. she tried it on, staring at herself in the mirror before showing noen.

"lilah, that barely covers your body," noen commented, trying to cover her with his hands.

"shut up," delilah laughed, pushing his hands away. "do you like it or not?"

"i mean, if we go to that party with you in that, all the guys will be all over you," noen addressed. "but then i'll come in and be like 'back off, she's mine.' and they'd be so jealous."

"so is that a yes?" delilah asked, giggling at noen's explanation.

"sure," noen answered, with a smirk(THAT FUCKING SMIRK).

delilah kissed his cheek, before going back into the dressing room, to change into her clothes again. they argued about who was going to pay for it, and noen won. they went to a couple of other stores, and noen finally bought an outfit for himself. but delilah did pick it out, it was a black and white striped button up, with black pants, simple but she loved it on him.

the two get back to delilah's, so they can relax for a bit. delilah threw herself on her bed, because she was just tired, almost for no reason.

"i'm so glad we don't have school, next week," delilah mentioned. noen sat beside her, staring at her laying down. delilah sat up and lay her head on noen's shoulder. he placed his arm around her shoulder, kissing the top of her head. she smiled to herself, picking her head uo again, showing him her smile.

"you're . . . god, how do i even describe you? you're a mixture of beautiful, adorable . . ." noen paused, licking his lips. "sexy."

"really? and what you are going to do about that?" delilah teased, staring at his lips, then back to his eyes. noen smirked at her, pushing her down on the bed. (im sorry)

*

delilah and noen chilled for a few hours, in delilah's bed. they just talked about their life, getting to know each others past.

"i want to meet your little sister, she seems chill," delilah joked, as noen chuckled. he started to play with her hair with his arm around her shoulder, and her head on his chest. they were so comfortable, so close.

"we can go to my place sometime. you can meet my parents, and stuff. they'd like you," noen added. delilah smiled, looking up at him, and he smiled back. "i can meet your parents, too."

"maybe." delilah looked at the time on her phone, showing it was already 8pm and the party started at 8:30, which meant they had to be there by 9pm until a lot of people were there. "we should start getting ready."

"right now? we have an hour," noen stated, as delilah started to get out of bed and put some clothes on

"exactly. 20 minutes to do my makeup, 30 minutes to do my hair, it's perfect." noen groaned, as delilah laughed.

"wait." noen examined the clothes that delilah was wearing. "are you wearing my shirt?"

"yeah," delilah said from her bathroom.

noen chuckled, "you look better than me in it." noen pulled his pants on, and walked into the bathroom to wrap his arms around delilah's waist. she started do her makeup, and noen watched.

"isn't it boring to watch me do my makeup?" delilah asked, as noen shook his head no. noen sat on the counter, then took a picture of delilah. "did you just-?" delilah tried to grab noen's phone from his hand, but he was too tall for her to grab it.

"i don't think you're going to be able to get it," noen laughed, continuing to raise his hand away from delilah's grasp.

she then climbed onto the counter, basically on top of noen. noen stared at delilah, trying to get his phone from him. she caught him staring, then started to stare herself. he leaned to to kiss her lips, moving their lips in sync. delilah pulled away forcefully.

"no, can't get distracted," delilah said, hitting noen's chest. noen chuckled, as delilah continued to do her makeup. "oh, and delete that picture, or i'll fight you."

"you'll fight me? okay, let's see who wins," noen joked, as delilah glared at him.

delilah finished her makeup, curled her hair, and her dress was on, and noen's outfit was on as well. delilah getting ready took a little longer than she expected, since noen kept messing with her, so they left by 9:15. they ended up arriving by 9:30, so everyone was at chase's already.

the first thing the two did was look for chase and everyone. cynthia was the first to see them, so she once again, jumped on delilah's back.

"oh my god, you scared me!" delilah yelled, as cynthia laughed, jumping off of her back. noen and cynthia laughed in sync. "do you know where everyone is?"

"yeah, come with me, lovebirds," cynthia joked, leading the way to the group. noen grabbed delilah's hand to show that she was his, so nobody got any ideas.

once chase saw noen, get started to yell, obviously.

"yo! it's noen, my boy!" chase yelled, basically jumping in top of him. noen laughed, and so did everyone else. everyone was there expect jaden, delilah guessed they all ditched him after what happened.

chase finally got off of noen, wrapping his arm around cynthia, and noen did the same but around her waist. chase, anthony, and avani 'oohed'.

"what?" noen asked, chuckling a bit.

"so you two are a thing, now, huh?" avani asked, pointing at delilah and noen.

"yeah, yeah," noen answered, smiling then looking down then back up.

"hell yeah, noen," chase cheered, everyone laughing.

the group all caught up, took a lot of pictures, danced. they were having the time of their life. all the boys were talking in one area and the girls in another. they were talking like normal, then delilah spotted a black haired boy in the distance, then a blonde, curly headed boy, knowing it was drayke austin. the black haired boy turned around, showing his face. it was jaden.

oh shit, delilah thought, then looking away from him so he didn't see her. she brushed it off, not letting it get to her.

an hour goes by, delilah leaves to go to the bathroom. once she does jaden comes up in front of her, blocking her way.

*

hehe