18

just wanted to clear up all the ages in the story
delilah: 17, senior/graduated
noen: 18, senior/ graduated
cynthia: 15, sophomore/junior
chase: 18, senior/graduated
avani: 17, junior/senior
anthony: 18, senior/graduated
jaden: 18, senior/graduated
just in case anybody was wondering

*

"did i do something wrong?" delilah asked cynthia and avani. it was 10am, and delilah had just woken up up cynthia's bed, realizing what happened the night before.

"you didn't do anything wrong, lilah. i could tell how mucn you loved him," cynthia replied, wiping the tear falling from delilah's cheek.

it was the day after from the party, after everything happened. delilah stayed at cynthia's for the night, because cynthia didn't want her to be alone. avani has also stayed over with them.

chase came back from starbucks with coffee for delilah, cynthia, avani, and himself. he handed them all out, then sitting on the bed with the other three. suddenly, there was banging from the front door, loud knocking.

"i'll go check, stay here," chase said, setting his coffee on the bedside table and leaving the room. he looked through the peephole from the door, seeing noen with messy hair, bloodshot eyes, and bags under his eyes. chase immediately opened the door, and noen looked relieved.

"chase- please- i know lilah's here. just please let me see her. i need to explain-"

"just go home, dude. she doesn't want to see you," chase stated, blocking the doorway, so noen wouldn't get in.

noen run his hand through his faded blue hair, "i just need to explain myself. just let me through." chase was caught be surprise when noen pushed him out of the way, barging into the house. chase ran towards noen, trying to push him back.

delilah, avani, and cynthia were left in the room, hearing arguing between two people, leaving them confused and curious. the three left the room to see what was going on. they saw chase trying push noen away from getting to delilah. delilah realized it was noen, and started to fill so many things that she didn't know how to explain: anger, fear, sadness, happiness. anger, because of what he did. fear, because of what was going to happen. sadness, because of the lies. and happiness, because he was as hurt as she was.

noen spotted delilah standing behind cynthia and avani in the hallway. chase stopped trying to hold him back, as he stopped struggling. delilah started to walk closer to noen, yet very slowly. everyone got out of thier way but stayed close to see what was going to happen next.

"lilah, please-"

"you don't get to call me 'lilah'," delilah interrupted, as noen closed his eyes and restarted.

"delilah," he began, "let me explain what happened." delilah's heart was beating out of her chest, but she wanted to show how anger she was. "i was completely wasted. i didn't know what i was doing, i wasn't thinking straight-"

"fucking bullshit," delilah interrupted once again, yet in a whisper.

"w-what?" delilah stepped closer to noen, as if she was about to kiss him, which she longed so dearly. delilah pushed him aggressively, as noen took a step back in result. she immediately pushed him again, and again, but noen didn't move a budge due to his strength compared to hers.

"asshole, you're such an asshole!" she cried, tears running down her face. she continued to push and hit him, trying to hurt him in a physical way of how he hurt her. noen tried to grab her wrists to stop her, not like it actually was hurting him in any way. "fucking liar!"

delilah started to get weak, and her hits and pushes were not sloppy and weak. she fall into his arms, sobbing, not caring if he was the reason for it. noen was broken, knowing that she was crying her eyes out in his arms because of him. but he held her tight and let her cry, whispering 'im sorry' 'i'm so sorry' in her hair.

*
one month later
*

"how does it feel to be a junior?" delilah asked cynthia that was in the back seat with avani by her side.

"i'm terrified. isn't it the hardest year of high school?" cynthia questioned.

"it can be, if you're an idiot," noen replied, causing cynthia to gasp as everyone laughed. "i wasn't saying you were an idiot!"

noen parked next to the high school, for cynthia and avani to leave for school.

"have fun at school, kids!" delilah jokingly called out, as they rolled their eyes. "we'll be here to pick you up!" she continued to say in a high pitched voice. cynthia and avani jumped out of the car and left for school.

"i'm so glad we don't have to go to school today," noen stated in relief, grabbing delilah's hand in his.

"now everyone's going to expect us to post on tiktok at all times," delilah reminded, as noen shrugged, leaving the school to go back home. "wait, we have to go to the store."

as noen drove to the store, he continued to hold tightly onto delilah's hand. she couldn't help of capture the moment in a picture.

100,000 likes1,000 comments

100,000 likes
1,000 comments

lilahh  i thought this was kind of cute
👤: notnoen

view all comments

xlilhuddy: fiRst🤪💜
xlilhuddy: also noen's hand is pretty sexy
liked by lilahh, luvanthony and 1,000 others

fanpage: this called me lonely in 27 languages😔💕

luvanthony: was this before or after you dropped off my bebe at school?
lilahh: when do you not talk about avani
luvanthony: word

hater: addy is better smh🙄

iitspayton: periodt🤧❤️

tiktokmilo: what about nilo:(
lilahh: sorry i stole your lover boi
tiktokmilo: whatever, i forced you guys together

fanpage: ^^
fanpage: so no addy???
lilahh: addy is out of the picture
addyyrae: sure about that?

*

this hella short, again, sorry
shit went up, but delilah and noen are back at it again
also school starts in 3 weeks and im not excited😔