Chapter Twenty-three

-Chapter 23-

•Ashlyn's POV•

We only stood out in front of my dorm building for about ten minutes. The whole time Luke was on his phone looking for pizza places occasionally complaining how much 4G sucked.

"ASHLYNNN" someone sang from behind us, I turned around to see Michael, Calum, and....Ashton walking up. I debated canceling and going back inside but, I remembered what Luke said. There is no way in hell that I am letting this butt face run my friendships again.

"MIKEY AND CAL!" I squealed running over to them.

My arms connected with their necks and I felt their arms around my waist. I closed my eyes, trying to enjoy the moment.

"I missed you guys so much!" I confessed gripping them tighter and squeezing my eyes even tighter.

"We missed you too Ashlyn." Calum mumbled into my ear. Those five simple words were enough to make me open my eyes and smile at them. Everything felt normal again until I turned around and got sucked into Ashton's deep glare.

I quickly looked away and placed my arms behind Michaels and Calum's back. Pulling them forward we walked up to Luke.

"Where are we eating at?" Calum asked looking skeptical and pulling me closer to his waist.

"Hey! No hogging Ashlyn!" Michael let out a fake cry.

"Well she is my friend!" Calm protested

"Um no she's mine." Michael spoke firmly before grabbing me and pulling me against the side of his waist.

"Both of you are wrong." Luke laughed still gripping his phone. "She's mine" he smiled before reaching forward and pulling me next to him.

"Yeah yeah Ashlyn is everyone's we get it. Now where are we eating?" Ashton scoffed.

"It's called Cheesy Joes, it has five stars on this app." Luke ignored Ashton's tone and directed the answer towards us.

"That literally sounds so gay!" Michael snickered.

"I think it sounds great!" I smiled up at Luke and he smiled back down at me.

"Get a room." Ashton spat

• Britney's POV•

"Or not..." I smiled at Ashton then turned back to face Luke. Before he even had a chance to realize what I was doing i gripped Luke's collar and pressed his lips against Ashlyn's. I forced my tongue into his mouth before bitting down on his lip and pulling back.

Luke's jaw dropped and I winked. I felt kind of bad or making Ashlyn and Luke seem like a thing but dating is a game. I know she wants Ashton, maybe even Harry. Either way she is going to have to play the game.

Still staring into Luke's eyes i noticed his pulse rate increasing in his neck. Proudly i let out a laugh before releasing Ashlyn back to her own body.

• Ashlyn's POV•

Quickly I let go of Luke's shirt and looked away from his shocked face.

"What? What happened?" I could feel a thick the tension around me. Quickly I spun in a circle surveying the area.

Michael seemed amused, Calum was most definitely confused, and Ashton looked... angry. Why?

"You kissed me." Luke mumbled.

"What? No I didn't!" Mortified I looked away from the boys and into the distance.

"Yeah you did! We were all standing right here! LUKE YOU HAVE THE HOTTS FOR ASHLYN!" Michael laughed.