Right in the Nuts - M

October 17, 2014

Whoa. I just finished my second book/story/fic-thing! That's pretty frickin' cool!

If you're not like okay with the ending, ask some 'follow up' questions and I'll do my best to fill in the blanks. I know that it's just kinda like, oh okay. We're done now, so ask away!

Thanks a bajillion times over for reading this, it means a ton to me. Your comments and votes... I think my favorite was lé chant, Dump the Whore! Dump the Whore! I think I should start using that on people... If I ever get the chance. But really, I do appreciate them. They let me know what to change and fix and all that good stuff. They also make me laugh (and this is a silent study hall so people end up staring at me...) and brighten my day. So thanks for that :)

I want to do another story thing (I mean, what else am I gonna do first period study hall?), but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT.

Would you guys read another Aerosmith fic? I don't have any idea how I'd start one (okay... That was a lie kind of. I might've started working on a little somethin'-somethin'–but I don't know what'll come of it so I'm not gonna start posting yet)...

I could do something else, too. Literally, anything. Tell me what you want and I'll do it (hey, that could be Nicky's stepdad's strip club motto...–okay sorry for that. I couldn't resist).

I can do other bands than just Aerosmith, too. Just tell me who to write about and I'll do it to the best I can c:

Or what to write about? Doesn't have to be a fanfic.

Okay that's all for now. Comment and stuff :)))

-M