(Emperor) when you first meet

You were going to battle against Team Emperor. After taking on all of the S4 and beating then successfully, you and your team had become quite the conversation topic!

Everywhere you went, you heard whispers and your name sometimes mentioned.

You liked it, but it was annoying. It was like everyone hated you or something.

Always whispering about you.

Your team didn't seem to mind. Blaster-chan enjoyed the attention, Charger-kun loved signing autographs and Beret-kun liked seeing happy faces whenever he appeared.

Anyway, you and your team made your way to the tower, weapons either by your side or over your shoulder.

"Ready guys?" You turned to them, and they all nod.

"I can't believe that we're finally battling against Team Emperor! I finally get to be noticed by N-pacer herself!" Blaster-chan squealed, she had a small thing for N-pacer and you all "awed" in union.

Shortly after you had joined the waiting room, Team Emperor joined too. Your heart rate went up. They looked... scary? Hm.

Then, both teams were teleported to the match where you could hear the crowd cheering.

"This is it." Charger-kun swallowed nervously, you turn to him and place a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, okay? You were nervous when we battled against the S4, this will be fine, yeah?"

"Okay, thanks y/n-chan." He smiles.

Alright, forty five seconds later, you changed your mind and regretted everything you told Charger-kun.

This was absolute carnage!

They were just too good.

"ARGH! WHY DID WE AGREE TO THIS?!" You yell, your team standing on the inkpad, not moving at Team Emperor had now surrounded you.

Yellow ink was everywhere and none of your colour was anywhere to be seen.

"Face it you lot, you knew you'd lose to us. For we, are the very best team in all of Inkopolis!" Emperor shouts at you and your teammates.

"Eat shit!" Beret-kun says to him, holding up his middle finger at the same time. You slap him for it.

"For god sake, Beret?!" You apologetically glance over at Emperor, a slightly shocked expression forming on his face.

The match ends and you lose 99.9% to 0.01%.

"Good game." Emperor walks up to you and holds out his hand. You shake it politely even though it really was not a good game at all.

"Mhm thanks.." you mumble and let go of his hand but he still holds it.

"If you want, I can invite you over to the cafe over there? Your team don't seem to work with you well." He suggests, you look back at your team before agreeing.

"Sorry guys." You say under your breath before joining Team Emperor.