(Army) first kiss

-your pov-
"Hey Army can I have a cuddle?" I stand in the doorway of his office making grabby-hands, pouting.

He turns to me and gives me a halfhearted smile, "Sorry, y/n... I'm really busy and if I don't get the work done then Forge will get kinda mad"

"But... cuddles?"

"Later okay? I'm really sorry, but I promise we can cuddle later?" He sighs.

I nod and leave Army alone, going downstairs.

Ugh, Army is so busy.. I just want cuddles... I frown and wander into the kitchen, opening the fridge.
I should make a cake. Maybe if I make food for Army, he'll cuddle me! Yes I'll do that.

I get all the ingredients, grabbing them out the fridge and different cupboards, laying them on the counter and pulling up a simple recipe for a chocolate cake on my phone.

I roll up my sleeves as I was wearing Army's hoodie since it's oversized and PERFECT!! I pour in the ingredients into a bowl and whisk them together until they make a thick, chocolate mixture.

"This looks so good!" I squeal, "Please taste good, please taste good, pleeeease" I dip my pinky finger into the bowl.

Tastes good! Hopefully Army will like it. He better.

Once the mixture was poured into a small circular cake tin and in the oven, I sit on the counter and lick the bowl to pass time.

"Okay so, I asked Forge if we could reschedule and she said yes so... I can come cuddle with you now, y/n!" Army enters the kitchen, "Oh you were baking? What did you make?"

"A cake!!" I say excitedly, he wanders over to me, "Chocolate flavoured"

"Can I try some?" He points at the bowl on my lap.

I smirk, "Sure~" I place the bowl beside me and grab him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him into a kiss, shoving my tongue into his mouth.

I didn't think our first kiss would be THIS heated but I guess it is what it is.

After a few minutes, we pull away, Army looking like a tangerine.

"T-tastes good.." Army stutters, avoiding eye contact and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

I giggle and the oven beeps, "The cake is ready!" I jump off the counter and take it out and put it on the table, "Just gotta add icing, wanna help?"

"Of c-course"

We make the icing and decorate the cake with pretty patterns and swirls. Afterwards, we each have a slice and curl up on the couch, finally getting Army cuddles!