(Aloha) they get jealous

-Your pov-
After a whole month I finally get to see my boyfriend! I've missed him so much and I can't wait to see his adorable little smile and his perfect pink tentacles. And his voice his music to my ears!

Ah~ he's so perfect.

"You're daydreaming. Wake up y/n." Gloves waved a hand in front of my face.

"Oops. Sorry." I say, "I always find myself dreaming about Aloha. He's literally-"

"Perfect? I know, y/n. You've told me over too many times this month." Gloves stands up as our train pulls into the station.

"C'mon." He smiles and I pick up my bag up and we find our seats and I put my headphones on.

My heart rate speeds up as I see the sign for Inkopolis. The train stops and I get up with my bag in my hand.

I know Aloha will be waiting for me.

I step out onto the platform with Gloves behind me and see a familiar inkling with pink tentacles and an aloha shirt on.

He was leaning against a wall looking down at his phone.

"There he is!" I squeal and run over to him and hug him surprising him a little.

"Y/N!" He hugs back and I breathe in his fresh scent.

"I missed you so much!" I said into his ear as he mumbled back a short, "Same here." Into mine.

Gloves coughed a little, "H-hey, um sorry to ruin your moment but we should get back home, it's late."

"Who's this?" Aloha asks.

"A friend." I giggle noticing Aloha's eyes narrow with jealousy.

"Come on guys let's go to the Crust Bucket!" I say as I push Gloves forward and drag a jealous Aloha by the hand behind me.

"A friend... tch" I hear Aloha mumble to himself, I just smile at his jealousy and proceed walking.