(Army) they're sick

(a.n: he's a little bit similar to Rider)
-Army's pov-
Y/n sat me down on my couch, "Relax, okay? Don't move. You're sick." She explains to me.

I just look up at her lovingly, "Y/n, I'm fine. I swear. Just a little headache. It'll pass." I smile through the throbbing pain in my head.

"No. You're not well and your head hurts. I know it does, I can see the way you're smiling."

Ah. Y/n could see right through me. I suppose it's no bad thing, "No, really I'm fine!" I stand up, gently pushing her aside.

"No!" She pushes me down again, "Stay here. I'm going to get you some headache medicine for you, alright?" Y/n smiles at me and I smile back.

I do feel slightly bad. She's trying to make me feel better. But I need to work.

I wait for y/n to leave the room, then I run upstairs as quietly as I could and I grab my manual.

From downstairs, I could hear my girlfriend groan with annoyance, "Army.." I could hear her rolling her eyes when she said my name.

She came upstairs and crossed her arms.

"Heh.." I nervously laugh, "Ooh...ow!" I grab my head, the pain growing worse.

"See? You're not fit for working!" Y/n walks over to me and hugs me and I hug back.

"I'm sorry, y/n." I mumble an apology and I feel her nod as forgiveness.

Then, she leads me to my bed and lies me down as if I were a baby.

"Please just get some rest?" She says and crawls beside me and puts her head on my chest.

"I will, don't worry." I tell her, stroking her tentacles.