(Emperor) they're sick

-your pov-
Wow Emperor's house is huge but does he really need six mirrors in his room? Also this four poster bed is really cool! It's so comfortable..

"Y/n.." Emperor mutters as he walks out of the bathroom, holding his arms out for me snapping me out my thoughts.

"What's up?" I get up and hug him, standing on my tiptoes.

"I don't feel very well."

"Come on." I lead him into the living room and sit him on the couch and surround him in pillows, "Stay here, I'll put on a movie, get you a bowl and I'll come back and cuddle."

He nods and watches me put on a movie. I disappear and come back with a bowl for him and join him on the couch burying myself in pillows.

Emperor puts his arm around me and I fall asleep.

Soon enough though, I wake up and the couch moves as Emperor gets up suddenly and rushes to the bathroom.

"Oh no.." I follow him and I see him bent over the sink.

"Sorry y/n."

"Don't be sorry! You're sick and everyone gets sick sometimes." I hug him from behind, "Maybe you should take a nap?"

"Yeah, alright." He splashes his face with cold water and goes upstairs and like I always do, I follow him.

"Can you tuck me in?" Emperor sits on the bed looking up at me.

"Heh of course." I smile at his request and he lies down and I do my best to tuck him in and make sure he's comfy.

"How's that, hun?" I kiss his forehead.

"Good, thanks y/n, you're the best." He winks and smiles a little.

"No problem, I'll check on you in a while." I leave him alone in his room shutting the door quietly and I go to find N-pacer.