(Mask) they're sick

-your pov-
Mask's hay fever was particularly bad today. He kept getting overly itchy eyes, nose was running like crazy and his sneezing never seemed to stop!

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnn!" He groaned, from my room. Yes he was at my house, his house is a mess!

"Yes, Mask?"

"My head huuuuuuuuurts and I want a cuuuuuuuuuuuddle!"

"Alright." I go upstairs and into my room. God he looks a mess. A beautiful mess though, "I'm here." I smile at him and he smiles back.

He makes a happy noise and holds his arms out and I scramble into them, "You smell nice, y/n."

"Thanks, Mask. Are those that fever tablets making you a little bit... weird?" They were, I knew they were.

Mask never asks for cuddles, or tells me I smell nice. I mean he's nice to me and accepts my affection but not like this..?

"No? Whyyyyy would they?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"No reason." I smile calmly and rest my head onto his chest.

I feel him exhale and relax, "Thank youuu, y/n."

"No problem. Although I think we need to do something, we can't just lie here cuddling, it's nice but it will make you feel worse doing nothing."

"I mean you dooooooooo have a poiiiiinnt. How about we play a video gaaaame?"

"Sure, which one?" I get up and take my ill boyfriend downstairs with me.

"Smash brooooooos ultimaaaaaaate." Mask groans and grabs the controller and hands one to me and we sit on the couch.

"I've not played this in ages!" I giggle.

"I'm gonna beeeeeaaat your aaasss, y/n!" I hear him chuckle mischievously and cough after.

"Maybe you should do it without the b~!" I look over at Mask who just blushes a deep cyan at my flirtatious comment and clears his throat,

"Y-yeah heh funnyyyyyyyyy..."

"You're very funny." I smile at his cyan face and turn to the tv.