สี่

" oh my god, you're going to a football club?" yiyeon blurted cross the lunch table.

"can i join?" jungyeon, who sat at the end, merged in on the conversation.

"it's for boys only, although it would be better with you coming," half-heartedly chuckled seokjin. he wasn't lying about wanting jungyeon to come, only that he kept thinking how many weeks he'd have to go there. it was the second semester, the beginning of the second semester. the first week in and it was painful; emotionally, mentally and physically. 13 weeks to go.

"have you seen the others?" darted nahyun, another friend of theirs sitting next to yiyeon, looking around the canteen eager to find the other girls, "d'you think they're not in?"

"oh, stop worrying about them," blithely demurred yiyeon, rolling her eyes playfully.

seokjin poked his head up over the mass of heads covering the tables. he looked over them, and there, right there and then. was taehyung seated perfectly straight and pinpointed. blonde, wavy locks of hair trickled just over his egyptian blue eyes. the way he gazed off into the background with such a bore look on his face made seokjin internally swoon over him. even taehyungs eyelashes were perfect, how long and dark they were. everything about taehyung was perfect. everything. almost. there was one thing that bugged jin about him. his attitude. he'd always have the confidence to talk back to the teacher, which seokjin guessed was admirable, but it's only funny when they're not arguing. but jin knew deep down inside that taehyung had a kind heart. at least, decent.

snapping out of his daze, seokjin was defocused by a laughing yiyeon and the arrival of dahyun and jisoo (a/n i swear those are the last characters to be introduced), arranging themselves to the empty seats.

"staring at the blonde?" yiyeon aforesaid between chuckles.

seokjin smiled gingerly, "shut up, malfoy."

ooo