แปด

finally, jin thought, last period came like a fossil forming; it took forever. which is odd really, as it was nearing the end of the year and those days go by in a blink of an eye.

jin entered the boys changing room with a frown. but jeez did he hate sports. he wouldn't play sports to save the human race. maybe to save the world but not to save the humans.

sluggishly, he made his way to the last row of benches with pegs, hanging both his backpack and barrel bag. time passed as seokjin took off his school clothes and lazily pulled on the plain black physical education uniform on (that also had the school logo on). just as the almost-finished-boy was tying on his laces, a pair of shoes came into his peripheral view. turning his head, jin looked up and saw taehyung, nearly ready, and by nearly, he wasn't wearing the logo-ed shirt. which caused seokjin's ears to brighten like red pepper.

tightening his lace and abandoning the other shoelace, jin stood up. he opened his mouth to speak but taehyung got to that first.

"have you decided yet?"

"about what?" seokjin asked, a light shade of pink blushed onto his face, not wanting to talk about what happened in the morning, a small amount of pink fading into his nose. gosh, why does the changing room have to be so tiny and suffocating?

"yes or no for going out w-" seokjin cut off taehyung by excessively covering his mouth with his finger as a 'shush'.

"can we not talk about this now?" he said as he removed his finger from his lips, then crossing both arms.

"well, it is near the end of the day," pointed out taehyung.

"yeah, near," answered back seokjin, getting heated from how small the room was, and how close the other was, "we can talk about this outside."

seokjin roused to the exit, grasping taehyungs arm, but abruptly stopping when taehyung pulled back his arm and said, "i need to put my shirt on."

wheeling, the slightly smaller boy resumed heading out, a straight face clouded upon his face. he waited just outside the doors of the exit, tapping his foot impatiently. the doors opened ajar, a similar-height figure came out and seeing his face, seokjin grinned at the bemused jungkook.

"i didn't know we had sports at the same time?" chortled seokjin, his spirit instantly lightening up.

"me neither, how come we've never seen each other in the changing room?" jungkook asked, also gleeful at the sudden surprise of jin's appearance.

pausing for a few seconds to think, seokjin answered back, "do you change in the other dorm?"

in an understood way, jungkook's eyes widened and his mouth was in the shape of an 'o'. he smiled after, and jin couldn't help but realize that his appearance was very close looking to a bunny. he airily laughed thinking of the resemblance.

"what?" jungkook questioned still with a simper perched on his lips.

still giggling, "i-its just that-" the door flung open, a certain someone, hair glistening in the sunlight, showing off how smooth his hair was, strutted out of the building and locked his attention on jungkook.

"who's this, jin boy?" taehyung started in an almost surly tone. taken aback, jungkook stepped one step back when his leg lost his balance in shock from the sudden emergence.

"it's just jungkook," simply said seokjin. fluttering his eyes, the said boy averted his gaze to his almost worn-out nikes. taehyung noticed this and beamed inside, a straight face fencing it. 

"how about you go off to your own lessons, jungkook, as you obviously dont share the same lessons with us," taehyung said shrewdly, keeping his eyes directly staring at the doe, dark brown eyes of jungkook. obeying, jungkook walked away in the opposite direction as seokjin and taehyung were taking their lesson on the wide-field, he walked far to the many steps leading down to the where the tennis courts were held. 

a little angry, seokjin began to pace away from taehyung, but not getting far when he stood on his loose lace and tripping. however, a pair of hands grasped onto his shoulders, undoubtedly taehyung.

"yes or no?" again the blonde, taller boy asked, turning jin around to face him.

seokjin was about to say no, but when he met the blue eyes holding onto his (quite emotionless as it seems) he just melted right back into love. why did he have feelings for an arrogant, self-centred, annoying and beautiful boy? he couldn't tell if it was purely because of his looks, or that he knew (or had a hunch) that he wasn't as bad as he seemed on the outside.

smiling, taehyung moved his hands to jin's triceps in a soothing way. 

muttering, seokjin let out his answer.

"pardon?"

"yes"