Chapter 1( the big news)

As i,m sitting in my room doing my home work and listening to music , my mom calls me down stairs. I pause my music and run downstairs,i see my mom, my brother James and my dad sitting on the couch,and for some reason they all looked upset... Whats going on i asked worriedly.

Y/N... my mom starts. James jumps up from the couch and storms upstairs while yelling "were moving to Oklahoma.I didn't say a word i just went up stairs and locked my self in my room.I was severely bullied in the past so i,m that person who keeps to her self and keeps her ear phones in her ears at all time but these past few weeks have been different,it was a boy ... his name was Cash baker and he is kinda really famous . I've had him on my mind for awhile but i don't know why... Any way back to reality.

I've always cared about people's opinion so i,m always doing some thing to make my self look different or better like more girly even though i hate acting super girly and pretty so im more of a girl with a strong inner tom boy,and what i mean i can be either way depending on my mood...

Skip too mid night:

i'm sitting in my room and decide to go down to the garage,blast some music and continue doing my job before the move.I'm a part time mechanic, so basically i fix cars and bikes but mainly dirt bikes.i have 3 myself and was planning on getting a lambo when i turn 16...well fixing one actually which is what i am currently working on.The owner said if i could fix it i could keep it which was a pretty good deal seeing as i was good at what i do.

So i am minding my business jamming to Shawn Mendes  , when my dad walks in ...He pauses my music and said we needed to talk, mind you im under the car replacing the fuel tank and since i refused to talk to anyone unless it was my self or James it wasn't a long conversation.