Chapter 14( Fine)

PREVIOUSLY...

Mav is underlined your bold...

do you want to ride it

no

why

because i cant except it

yes you can and you will

what are you trying to do or get maverick

tbh i just felt bad for wrecking your other one... i know that was your only on the road bike and your other 2 were meant for the tracks...

thank you but i cant except this

yes you can even if i have to tie you on to the bike

well...well what about you

what about me

maverick...

he stares at me with his cute face and sexy eyes and finally say...

...

OK FINE GIVE ME THE KEY'S...

he passes me the keys and says to meet him at taco bell...

i say ok and drive off towards taco bell,

Maverick's P.O.V

 As i step into my car i text cash to meet me and Y/n at taco bell which i new he couldnt resist  no matter who was there...he left me on read and i figured he would be there anyway... 

During the drive...(still Maverick)

im just in my thoughts thinking about Y/N kissing me and what cash said...

Does she really like me?

was in in the heat of the moment?

what will cash say?

As i,m wrapped up in my thoughts i here a beep from be side my car.i roll down my window and see Y/N smiling i laugh and then she over takes me...i just laugh at how awesome and fearless and sexy she is... i pull into taco bell and see some guy harassing Y/N

 Y/N P.O.V

I pull into taco bell parking lot and get off my bike to wait for maverick.i am on my phone scrolling threw Instagram when this older looking guy approaches me and asked me why a pretty thing like me was out side alone. I told him to leave me alone.He looked kinda drunk or high...something he tried to touch me but  moved and told him to leave.he told me that he wasn't and he grabbed me on my side and tried to kiss me... i dodged it and slapped him tying to run away. He grabbed me bye my wrist and slammed me against a black Range Rover and started to shove me. He started saying things but i was trying to get away so i wasn't paying attention to him ...

i see a car go by and i scream out to them but the windows were to dark to see into. The car stops and maverick jumps out with a  base ball bat. he hits the guy in the back of his knee causing him to fall i run behind maverick as he pulls the base ball bat up by the side of his face  moving it in slow circular motion like he was ready to hit something. i took the bat and swung as hard as i can hitting the guy in his ganitals causing him to go down to his knees a gain when i drop the bat and soccer punch the guy in his jaw knocking him out . i pick him up and throw him behind a tree for when he wakes up. mavericks jaw dropped the whole time when i fanally say " what?"

your a straight up bad ass... how did you do that???

 like you said i,m a bad ass i said and laughed jumping into mavericks car parking it across from my bike .i got out with his keys and locked the door leaving maverick still shook. i grabbed his hand and walked into taco bell.when i let his hand go to get his food as he went to go find us a table.(i chose to stop eating for cash's sake,i just got a slushy when i ran into cash .i looked him up and down and walked away . i sat down with maverick telling him his brother was here... he told me he invited him and that he wanted us to all hang. i looked at him kinda disgusted and got up to go ask cash if he wanted to sit with us. he looked at me confused and said he was glad i was talking to him.i told him that i wouldn't stay mad forever but that he better start walking to the table before i changed my mind...