chapter 3 ( The plane ride)

SKIP TOO ON THE FLIGHT...

Not much happened on the flight . i got a window seat next to a boy who looked around 15,I wasnt sitting near my parents so thats good...James was sitting next to a random old couple behind me,which is L's for him cause i got to sit next to a snack...LOL...

this is him BTW...

AFTER THE FLIGHT AND CUSTOMS;cause im lazy

AFTER THE FLIGHT AND CUSTOMS;cause im lazy...;)

we arrived in Oklahoma and we were now in a cute ,big , rich neighbor hood and my bikes,our cars, and some of our furniture that we kept were already there.you go into the house pick your room and decide to get a shower, you obviously change your cloths and put on this...

you go into the house pick your room and decide to get a shower, you obviously change your cloths and put on this

you had your hair down with your black beanie and a black mini back pack...

I hopped on my bike and rode to taco bell, i got a blue berry slushy and a spicy taco for later.as i was walking to the parking lot i went to get my key from my bag and the next thing i know my slushy is running all down my white shirt i look up to see not only cash baker looking embarrassed but maverick(his older brother) in the back of him was dye laughing...

i was pissed but just chose to walk away and not say a word seeing as i wasn't in a good mood and didn't care to pick a fight or make an even bigger fool of myself...i just walked across the street to target. Crossing the street i felt a hand on my shoulder. it was Cash. 

i took my ear phone out , looked him up and down and asked him what he wanted. He said he felt bad and asked if he could pay for the replacement of my t-shirt... i nicely declined his offer and continued walking. Before i could reach the parking lot cash grabbed my wrist and i squealed to the top of my lungs.so much for not making a fool of myself i thought.

(A/N :so BTW you had slashed your wrist the day before you found out you were moving because some one told you to go kill yourself bla bla bla , anyway tired of hearing this you went home and did it and the slashes weren't fully healed and were still bleeding A bit and When Cash grabbed your wrist he ripped them open again and that's why you screamed soooo.... yea...Any way back to the story...)

he asked me why i screamed and told him he hurt me.He apologized and asked to see my wrist but i refused as i turn't to walk away... he ran after me and grabbed my upper arm and slowly pushed up my sleeves,he noticed my slash marks and looked confused ... i pulled my arm away and ran across target parking lot and in to the store.I ran to the bathroom to clean up my wounds and picked out a shirt.i walked to the cash register to pay for my things( BTW i also brought some orange tik tak's and a strawberry monster) Before i could get out my wallet a hand reached in front of me full of money , i turned and it was cash he had a mischievous look on his face.

A/N:sry for the short chapter i will update between today or tommarrow....

                                                        byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....