chapter 12(whatever...)

previously...

Y/N P.O.V

As i'm sitting in the bathroom fixing my make up i decide to go and calmly talk to cash. As i walk out i slowly get my self together and when i turn the hall to go to the gym maverick knocks me down and we banged heads.I started bleeding but dint care i ignore maverick when i see Lani coming down the hall running and looking on her phone she looked up and saw me an asked me what had happened to my head. i ran across her and towards cash . He was sitting under the bleachers picking at the grass when he noticed me standing there with my bleeding head...( The blood was running down my temple.

He stood up like his pant were on fire...

hears the convo: Cash is underlined you are normal(later when Mav and Lani come in Maverick is bold and Lani will be in brackets=( )

OMG Y/N... what happened to your face???

never mind my face why did you lie to me...

because i didn't want you to stop eating

cash you know i would bend over backwards for you and your family... why would you keep this from me?(tears rolling down face/crying)

because i didn't wanna hurt you

Too late( Runs away)

Y/N...

Continues Running And Starts To Cry Even Worse...

Lani's P.O.V

 As me and Maverick are running to Y/N and cash i see Y/N running threw the gym and into the changing rooms. i follow her . 

Maverick's P.O.V

Seeing Y/N running threw the gym Lani followed her as i ran to fluck off cash.he was crying under the bleachers and i dint care.seeing Y/N cry makes me so sad and knowing who did it is making me really mad. i shoved him against the bleachers and asked him why he insisted on hurting Y/N...he said it wasn't intentional and that he loved her...hearing that broke my heart and on Y/N's birthday i was gonna ask her out but i guess i cant now...I sat cash down and told him how i felt .he didn't say anything he just got up and walked away...