chapter 10( Secrets and more secrets)

previously...

Cash has an eating disorder...

 continue convo between Y/N and Lani...

Cash has an eating disorder...

WHAT!

Y/N... calm down

i am 'i'm just upset he didn't tell me

me to... well surprised

( you to continue talking about Cash and things when you notice it's 8 o'clock...school starts at 9 o'clock.you tell Lani you were gonna go to school .she offered to take you in her car but you declined...

ill see you at school,you said and walked out

you started to walk to school . You put in your head phones and start listening to your music..

head phones;

You are caught up in your thoughts when your phone starts ringing

You are caught up in your thoughts when your phone starts ringing. It's Cash. You don't pick up and just let it ring. He calls you twice more until you put your phone on silent.you get to school and just got to your first period class until the bell rings. You walk into class turning off your beatz and putting them in your bag. you decide to go threw your phone since this teacher was always late. you go threw your notifications and see 7 missed calls from cash. 2 missed calls from maverick and 8 messages from cash. you ignore all of them.And start the day.

skip too lunch: 

 you choose not to eat anything and just go and sit at your usual spot under the bleachers.you were listening to your music when you get a call from maverick.You gave in and answered. Here's the convo:... mav is bold your underlined...

hey

what!?!

Cash is worried about you...

so...

were are you

im not telling you

too late i found you

i look up to see maverick coming from out of the gym i hang up my phone and put on my headphones.He looks at me and and says talk to me.

CONVO... SAME THING

Talk to me

What do you want me to say...

why are you ignoring cash

(as a tear rolls down you eye you say) HE LIED TO ME!!!

About what

he didn't tell me he had an eating disorder...

Let me guess Lani told you...

don't be mad... i begged her..

i'm not ... he didn't wanna tell you because he knew you would probably stop eating if he told you...

so what if i did...i care for him...i care for all of you and if any of you stopped eating i would too... you all are apart of me, and i don't know what i would do if i lost any of you...(your crying)

(you and maverick hug)

you should call him or text him... he is really worried

OK (takes out phone) 

texts cash;

hey ... meet me under the bleachers in 5...no questions, just come...