chapter 5(Explanation)

So we start walking threw the nature reserve and cash said"sooo... why did you slash yourself...

Conversation:underlined is you...bold is cash

So why did you cut yourself? that's dangerous...

so I was severely bullied in the past  and i was tired of being told to go kill myself,so  when i tried to overdose my brother James stopped me so later on decided to slash my self seeing as i couldn't get away with killing myself...

well you shouldn't have because now i fell bad for herding you twice...

It's not your fault ...you didn't know...

true, but don't do that again...

ok i,m sorry dad...

 A/n: End of conversation...cause i,m lazy...

we Talked for what seemed what felt like hours. The bleeding had stopped and we were now back by our bikes. I asked him were the nearest motor cross track was because i wanted to practice tricks on my bike . He told me were i could find one and he asked to join. Seeing as i,m very competitive i said yes and we rode their to practise. as i show cash my tricks he stand by his bike shook/surprised.He said hes never met a girl like me ( who was good at motor sport) and that i was a really unique/one of a kind girl and he said i was special.

A/N: so srry for the short chapter but leave a comment if you wanna see what happens in the next chapter...