chapter 30(Some What Fun)

A/N: ok so if you dont know already cash and Y/N got into a fight and she staid at a motel with maverick (her new boyfriend) and they sorta did IT. but yea anyway back to the story. 

Y/N POV:

OK so i woke up and maverick had already left and probably went back to my house or something.i texted Lani to apologize about last night.

Convo: your bold

Hey .srry about last night.

oh know its fine its just typical cash

wdym?

cash sometimes gets offended over stupid things.

oh ok...is maverick their

yea well he was. him and cash went to Starbucks and then their coming to get you.

tell them not to im already on my way home.

ok ill text them now...see you when you get home.

alright bye boo

k bye.

End of convo...

So i got up and was kinda having muscle pains so i got a 20 minute hot shower and put on this...

with these sneakers...

with my hair like this

                     and no makeup

                     and no makeup. i got on my bike and couldn't help but get Starbucks. i walked in and order a dragon fruit refresher and i asked Lani what drink she wanted.being difficult she said she didn't know so i just got her that same thing i got.i put hers in my water bottle and drank mine on the way to my house. when i got there Lani was still the only person there. ha not surprising.Any way i went upstairs to my room and just scrolled threw Instagram...

A/N:hey guys im going to be taking A break from this story so i can catch up to my other story High School With The Moy's. so if you know and like or maybe even love the moy boys go check it out and dont forget to comment your ideas and vote...

Love Ya

byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee

for now...