chapter 19(go for it)

previously...

i walked into the girls restroom and when i came out i saw the head cheer leader and her 2 main baddies behind her.She walks up to me and slams my head into the wall.it didn't phase me much it just gave me a headache and a small cut on my for head. i punched the head cheer leader and when i did the other 2 charged at me the slammed me against the wall and started punching me.i fight back but kicking and punching .i kicked the head in her face knocking her to the floor and i slammed the other too head together knocking them out cold.the had open her eyes and tried to hit me but i blocked it and threw her against the wall kinda soft but hard enough.she looks at me and i say...if you ever try to keep me away from my friends i will hunt you down and kill you myself.

{my nose was bleeding,my lip was slightly busted plus the cut on my for head.}i grabbed a paper towel for my nose and walk back to the table trying to grab my bag and go to the bleachersi tried to hide my face but it obviously didn't work when mav grabbed my arm causing me to look at every body at my table.i grabbed mavericks hand and cash who was trying to eat a burger .i tapped him on his shoulder so he would put it down and stand up .i told them to meet me at the bleachers while i grab James .i walked to were he was. i grabbed his hand and walked him to the bleachers.

================================================================================

we walked to the bleachers and when we got their i slammed maverick against a pole and said(if i had to get beat up or beat some one up for protection jus to be your friend its not worth it)mind you i'm pissed. i walk towards the gym and start shooting some hoops to get rid of the anger.

Maverick's P.O.V

as i walk to wards the bleachers i figured out who  had done that to Y/N face and i knew that she was upset.i could see it.i lean up against a pole when Y/N come pulls me off the pole and slightly slams me up against it again to shake me out of my thoughts.she said angrily that if she had to get beat up or beat some one up for protection just to be my friend that it was not worth it.she walked towards the gym to do something. James was gonna run after her but i grabbed him on his shoulder and asked permission to be the one to talk to her.he said ok and i ran towards the gym to see a basket ball rolling out of the gym and i picked it up. Y/N was coming from across the gym to get when i walked in she stopped.looking for something i said.give it back she said feisty with blood running down her for head. i took the inside of my black t-shirt and wiped it. i asked her to tell me what happened and so she explained.how she left to go to the bathroom,how they tried to fight her but knowing she has the swag she does i didn't need her to tell me she beat them up.so when she finished explaining i took her by the waist and i hugged her as she bursted out in tears.i apologized for not being there for her but she didn't say anything.she took the ball from me and shot it from the half way line and some how she made it.

Damn she is the perfect girl,she is good at every thing.suddenly she looked light headed and she started swaying .i walked up to her and asked her what was wrong but before she could say anything she fell but i caught her before she could hit the ground.i picked her up bridal style and walked out side calling James and cash,to help me. i laid her flat on the ground while cash and James ran to get the school nurse. As soon as they left Y/N started mumbling my name for some reason .maybe it was because i was the last person she saw.i went to get her bag to get some water for her and when i turn't around again she was trying to sit up. i helped her and gave her the water bottle as she started to drink.she told me to call the guys and tell them to come back because she wanted to see James .i called James and told him to come back. 2 minutes later cash and James arrived again. i moved away from y/n and James so they could have some space as cash pulled me to the side and asked me what happened.i told him that we were playing basket ball and she started to sway then she fell but how i caught her.he looked mad but i mean whatever.he started saying"how much do you like Y/N.i looked him confused knowing what he meant but i was acting dumb founded.he asked me again how much do you like her on a scale of 1-10.i slowly started saying 9 knowing he would hate me because he also liked her a lot. he said fine and said go for it but before could ask him what he meant by than he walked away.

end of school: Y/N P.O.V

as i walk towards my bike i was thinking about today and tonight and just things .ilooked up to see the quiet member of the cheer squad walking towards me. she stopped me and asked me if we could talk.i have never had problems with her she was always nice so i said sure.

you are bold

hey can we talk

um sure

great

whats up

so i was wondering well i know im a cheerleader and you probably dont like me but im gonna be honest with you

about what?

well i was wondering if...we...if we could be freinds

ummmm...

ok look i would rather be bullied or beat up with you by the cheer squad then be with them trying to beat you up .

oh wow thats sweet.yea sure ,i guess we could be freinds

rlly

yea

awsome so heres my number...il text you

ok cool.well i gotta go

ok be safe .oh and happy birthday

thanks .ttyl

yea ttyl Y/N

=========================================

i get home and decide to text lani to tell her about to night.

hey do you know about to night

yea the dinner and the sleep over at your house right?

yea

ok

hey do you hink you could come over early...i need fashion advice

sure text me the adress

ok

{[(random address)]}

ok cool ill be there in 10

ok

can i bring the bros

sure why not

cool

hey are any of you allergic to dogs

no 

ok cool see you when you get here

ok bye boo

lol bye

======================================

update 1146 words... should  i keep doing chapters like this...let me know...