Chapter 11(I,m Sorry...)

Previously...

texts cash;

hey ... meet me under the bleachers in 5...no questions, just come...

Maverick chose to leave so i could talk to cash and he would sneak to the top of the bleachers in case anything went wrong. Cash came to the bleachers and sat down next to me.i started to feel tears fall down my face as i look at cash and asked him why he lied...he acted dumb founded...

here's the conversation:::your normal cash is bold;;;

why did you lie to me

i don't know what your talking about...

come on cash you know fall damn well what i'm talking about!

do i..

(at this point i couldn't take it and ran to the girls bathroom(crying)...

Maverick's P.O.V:::

 i had heard everything cash and Y/N was saying and cash deny it so as soon as Y/N ran away i walked up to cash and punched him on his shoulder...

convo: Mav == Cash(later Lani come in and she is normal)

 so your just gonna deny what she talking about(punching him on his shoulder)

what do you mean

come on cash you know what shes talking about

so what it better she doesn't know/hear it from me

no she needs to... she has been ignoring you because she was mad you didn't tell her

wait who told her

Lani

i,m gonna kill her

kill who?

you!

me why?

because you told Y/N about my eating disorder

oh so you didn't know she was alone all day because you hurt her or that shes been up all night worried about YOU!

why?

because she hasn't seen you eat for the past week

yea she had been crying when i saw her this morning

and your telling me this now

yea bro she talked to me about how she would kill for all of us and that she would die for us...

oh know. we need to find her

ill check the girls bathroom

ill check the halls

i,ll help you... shes gotta be some were!

wait i have her location

WELL WERE IS SHE !!

calm down shes in the girls bathroom 

ill get her

i,m coming

no you stay her..ill go with Lani

fine

lets go Lani

Follow me

bet

CA$H'S P.O.V

as maverick and Lani disappear in the distance i sit there and think about what Y/N was doing hoping she wasn't hurting her self...She was capable of so much when it comes to hurting herself...

Y/N P.O.V

 As im sitting in the bathroom fixing my make up i dicide to go and calmly talk to cash. As i walk out i slowely get my self to gether and when i turn the hall to go to the gym maverick knocks me down and we banged heads.I started bleeding but dint care i ignore maverick when i see Lani comeing down the hall running and looking on her phone she looked up and saw me an asked me what had happened to my head. i ran across her and towards cash . He was sitting under the bleachers picking at the grass when he noticed me standing there with my bleeding head...( The blood was running down my temple.