Chapter 29(Drunk Love)

third person....

so as Y/N and maverick got drunk and played 20 questions it got a bit heated...so...Y/N and Mav started flirting and they kissed.... it turned into a very heated make out session as Y/N made her way to taking off mavericks shirt and slowely licking his abs...Maverick pick y/n up and flipped her over to were she is now underneath him and he is roughly kissing her....

Y/N POV

as Maverick made his way down my neck as he roughly kisses and suck causing me to moan... he tugged at my shirt as he try's to pull it off...he succeeds with my help and starts kissing me all over my chest and slowly down to my ...parts... i flipped him and moved down to his pants witch i was pulling down and i chucked them across the room.

i slowly start rubbing his stick threw his boxers as it slowly hardens...it rose threw his pants as i also took those off and threw them on the side of the bed..i firmly put his stick in my hands and jerked slowly but roughly as maverick groans in pleasure....

A/N:::just know that i am a christian child and this is very awkward to write as the author...im telling you all now...YOU ALL NEED JESUS!!!

i put his stick in my mouth and start sucking as i force it down my throat...he cummed and i kept going . he eventually picked me up and we switched spots and he was now on top.he started giving me hickies until till i said dammit baker just do it already.he smiled and said tell me if it hurts.i nod as he put's it in and starts moving. i moaned and he groaned.as our hands explored each other and our tongues wrestled for a bit it had been atleast an hour and a half and we were both breathing heavily he pulled out and laid next to me.He fell asleep and i got up and took a shower.when i came out i changed into this...

when i came out i changed into this

and put my hair in a messy bun. i sat on the bed and went threw my phone. i suddenly.feel Mavericks arms rap around my waist. I turned around to see a half asleep maverick. He sits up covering himself when i suggested he get a shower.he got up and walked to the bathroom and started the shower. i fell asleep befor he came out but when i woke up he was gone...

A/N

ok sorry for the short chapter but this was hard to write because i have writers block, but anyway i hope your enjoying it and dont forget to leave a vote and comment any idea's you may have.

anyway...

byeee...