The New King

Today was T'Challa coronation ceremony where anyone who was of royal blood can become the new Black Panther and the new King. Shuri made Ramona an honorary collar with their royal emblem and graphs. One of the Royal help, gave Ramona a bath before the ceremony, the dog wasn't to happy with the bath, the help told the princess that she will quiet if she had to give the dog another bath. Shuri laugh as Ramona came to her wet like a rat and the Help just as soak. Shuri was finshing her final touches when she turned to Ramona smiling, "I wish I could do something different. Of course the Elders would have a fit." Shuri said as she put on Ramona collar, "Now you look like royalty." Shuri said. Ramonda walked into Shuri room smiling at her daughter, "Come on now, we have to make it before your brother." Ramonda said to her daughter with a daughter. "Yes mother." Shuri said, "Come Ramona." Shuri commanded. Ramona followed the ladies to the ship that will take them to the sacred grounds. Ramona was sniffing around the ship seeing way more people then ever before, neighboring tribes was all going to the sacred grounds to see the new King get crowned. Some of the neighboring tribes was surprise so see an American dog going with them to the sacred grounds. The others was filled with excitement for the ceremony, everyone was filled with joy as the tribe showed off their dancing skills and traditional habits that differ from tribe to tribe.

Ramona was wagging her tail as she walked around everyone, the drums was hurting her ears but also filling her with excitement. Ramona then felt vibration as Okuye and the rest of the Dora Milaje opened up a secret drain that showed off the sacred grounds. Ramona watched as T'Challa air craft made it's way over the waterfall. Shuri had Ramona next to her and her mother, Ramona sat beside her looking like the solider that she is, Ramonda was pleased at the dog manners as well as some of he on lookers. Ramona sniffing the air making her nose shifted causing Shuri to giggle. The tribe began to chant as T'Challa stepped off the air carrier, the excitement grew when he stepped into the sun smiling at everyone that made it. Ramona joined the chant with her barks making the Prince smile at her secretly.

"I Zuri, son of Badu give to you Prince T'Challa. The Black Panther. The Prince will now have the strength of the Black Panther stripped away." Zuri said as he gave T'Challa the reversal potion. Ramona began to feel like she was being surrounded by beings that wasn't part of this world any longer. Ramona began to fidget at the strange feeling, Shuri tugged on her collar to calm her down, "Victory in ritual combat, will come by yield or death." Zuri said as he describe that the doorway to become king was open to anyone with royal blood. The tribe all declined to challenge T'Challa for the throne. Shuri surprised everyone by raising her hand, Ramona looked up at her then looked forward, still feeling the beings around her that no one can see. "This outfit is very uncomfortable. Can we all wrap this up and go home." Shuri said laughing, Ramonda pinched her daughter for being disrespectful. Ramona then growled as she heard chanting and growling approaching, everyone looked at the American dog strongly before everyone else heard the same chanting. Ramona stood up baring her teeth, Shuri put her hand on her head keeping her close in fear that a threat was coming.

To everyone surprise the Jabari tribe came down from the mountains to challenge T'Challa for the throne. Shuri leaned down to her mother, "Is that Jabari?" Shuri asked, "Yes" Ramonda answered back equally as shock. Ramona growled as the men passed by keeping her multi-colored eyes on them, "It's ok girl." Shuri said calming down Ramona, "It's ok." Shuri continued watching the drama unfold between M'Baku and her brother. "M'Baku, what are you doing here?" Zuri asked. "It's challenge day."M'Baku simply answered him. "The Jabari tribe have been watching from the mountains. Only to see your technological advancement to be over seen by a child! Who scuff at tradition." M'Baku said as he step closer to the Queen and the Princess. Ramona stepped in front of them baring her teeth at the large man, staring at him in the eyes. M'Baku looked at he large best with a scuff then backed away. T'Challa was grateful at that moment to have Ramona with his family, Ramonda and Shuri let out a breath as M'Baku walked away, Ramona stayed in front of them as she watched M'Baku make his speech and insulting T'Challa. The fight began with M'Baku gaining a strong lead, but he lacked experience and stamina, T'Challa quickly gained the upper hand with encouragement from his mother winning the grand battle becoming King of Wakanda and keeping his title of The Black Panther. "Wakanda Forever!" T'Challa hollered to his people. "Wakanda Forever!" Everyone joined in cheering that the new King have been crowned. Ramona was barking joining the happiness and excitement.