Killmonger

Shuri and Ramona was in her lab the following day enjoying some nice and quiet. Ramona was chewing on another new toy Shuri made for her while wagging her tail, Ramona heard grunting and movement coming from Ross. Ramona turned her head with her toy still in her mouth watching the man standing up looking around, he then spotted Ramona who was looking at him with a strange toy in her mouth. Ross made his way over scaring the Princess, "Ok where am I?" Ross asked, Ramona stood up growling at the man dropping the toy as Shuri jumped in her seat, "Don't scare me like that, colonizer!" Shuri said placing her hand on her chest to calm her heart. Ramona moved towards Ross who backed away, "Can you get her please, the last time we met it didn't go so well." Ross asked backing away as the giant dog moved closer to him growling, "Ramona, bad dog, sit, stay." Shuri lazily said as she worked on her new inventions ignoring the Agent whine. "Please." Ross pleaded feeling his back hit the adjacent wall, "Ramona come here." Shuri finally commanded, Ramona immediately walked back to her grabbing her toy along the way laying back down to enjoy the small squeaking sounds coming from her toy dying. "Thank you. My name's Everett Ross, i'm-" Ross began walking closer to the young woman, "Yes, I know. Everrett Ross, former Air Force pilot and now C.I.A." Shuri answered.

Ramona was chewing on her toy with her eyes on the man the whole time, Ross looked back down at the dog then look around him, "Ok, is this Wakanda?" Ross stupidly asked, "No it's Kansas." Shuri answered while smiling at the American question. Ross looked around once again still in disbelief and in denial, "When was Korea?" Ross asked the young woman again, "Yesterday." Shuri answered tweaking some wires, then grabbing more tools. "I don't think so, bullet wounds don't just heal in one day." Ross explained. Shuri took a deep breath already knowing she won't be able to finish her project. "Here it does." Shuri simply said giving the American her full attention, Ramona dropped her toy seeing that Shuri wasn't working, she placed her head on her lap begging for love. Shuri had no problem giving what she wanted, Ross then looked out the window seeing the railing system and was amazed. "These trains, that's magnetic levitation right?" Ross asked with amazement. "Obviously." Shuri said feeling like the man was from the bedrock era. Ross was bewildered at her answer, "Obviously, yea but this, this doesn't happen. It's incredible." Ross admired more of the railing system watching everything operate with smoothness. Shuri smiled at his excitement about the technology around him, she stood up causing Ramona to whine at losing the attention, Shuri was explaining everything about the railing system and how she was able to stable the Sonic blast using the light panels. While Shuri was explaining everything her Kimoyo Beads went off making Okoye appear.

"Where is T'Challa, his Kimoyo Beads have been switch off." Okoye asked, Shuri smiled at the warrior, "We are not attach at the hips Okoye." Shuri answered. Ross step over a growling Ramona, looking at Okoye in amazement,"A man showed up at the border claiming he defeated Klaue. W'Kabi is transporting him to the palace as we speak." Okoye explained, "What?" Shuri asked bring up the man that is named Erik Stevens codename 'KIllmonger'. "We need to find your brother!" "An outsider?" Shuri explained looking at the man in bewilderment, "A Wakandan?" Shuri asked seeing that she never seen this man in her life, "He isn't Wakanda, he's one of us." Ross explained smiling at the Priencess. Shuri then quickly reactivated T'Challa Kimoyo Beads calling him. T'Challa was surprise but wasn't at the same time when his sister popped up saying to him that he need to hurry to the palace because W'Kabi is bring in a man that killed Klaue.

T'Challa and Nakia walked into Shuri lab being greeted by Ramona happily. Ross began explaining Erik whole resume to the group, T'Challa was looking at the young boy that his father left behind all those years ago, 'He accomplished so much at such a young age. He even lied to America greatest forces and got away with it for so long.' T'Challa couldn't help but to think looking and listening to everything Ross was saying. "Did he reveal anything about his identity?" T'Challa asked looking at the picture, "He has a war dog tattoo, but we have no record of him." Shuri explained just as baffled, Ramona nudge her hand trying to offer comfort. Shuri ignored her as she was listening to the conversation. "I'm going to call the Elders. I want to hold a council. I think it is best for us hear what he wants." T'Challa said walking out of the lab. Ramona followed Shuri as she went to lock up where Bucky was being held, "With this outsider here, I don't want to take the risk." Shuri said placing the false background on. Ramona whined as the background took effect, "Don't worry girl he will be ok. Come on let's go catch up with brotha." Shuri said walking away to meet up with her family. Ramona looked at the area once more then followed the Princess out.