Chapter 4

"Can I still be a hero?" – Talking

'Can I still be a hero?' - Thoughts

"Can I still be a hero?" – All Might's Muscle Form Talking

'One for All' – Quirk Name

"Can I still be a hero?" – News/TV

AUTHORS NOTE: By the way if some of you are confused on his change of demeanour as Jakku it is because if one of the staff and students ever came across the Joker, they wouldn't figure out Jakku's true identity

I could see the anger bubbling in Kacchan's eyes, probably his inferiority complex flaring up as he faced down the one person to outdo him, me!

"The first combatant to cause the other to ring out, submit or KO wins!" All Might's Voice boomed through Gamma Gym.

"3,2,1!"

I start releasing a mixture of carbon dioxide through my gauntlets and nitrous oxide through my respirator and belt gas jet.

"You fucking extra, probably think you're better than me just because you got a higher score don't you, you shit?!" That same inferiority complex taking over his mind sending him into an angered state. My plan is simple, I want to humiliate the fool, I want to beat him, scar him, burn him, inflict all the pain he had given me on to him ten-fold. But I won't. Instead I'll knock him out with my nitrous oxide making sure he won't even get a hit on me, destroying his ego, worse than any physical pain I could ever inflict.

"Think I'm better than you? That's blasphemous, cause I know I'm better Bakago." As Bakugo launched at me I notice his eye lids started drooping, I switch my hand from carbon dioxide to nitrous oxide hoping to speed up the process. Thanks to the large amount of carbon dioxide around me, Kacchan cant even create an explosion sine within a two meter radius of my body there is no oxygen. The combination of lack of oxygen and the drowsiness from the laughing gas, much to everyone's surprise Kacchan collapsed a meter from where I'm standing. Guess that means they don't know about my quirk than.

"Uh, Young Bakugo is unable to battle. Victory Foes to Young Yumoa!" All Might's voice shatters the awe inspired silence as the students erupt in questions while I am left to my very important thoughts.

'That one is Flex Tape, Crimson Cactus, ooh that one is called Zuko, that one can be Optimus Snore hmm not my best work...' As I return to the position I was resting in before my battle when Horns, Flex Tape, Cactus and John Cena swamped me and flooded me with questions like

"Woah dude that was so MANLY!"

"Man how did you do that?"

"Hey was that your quirk? Tell us what your quirk is please?"

"Dude that was soooo cooool. He was like 'you think your better than me' and you were like 'no I know I'm better'."

"Hmph, guess I am pretty cool?" The next battles went for a while so lets just skip them to the next round.

"Round 2, Battle 1. Rikido Sato versus Jakku Yumoa! 3,2,1!" I rushed Sato as I propelled myself forward by releasing oxygen through my gauntlets essentially creating an oxygen jetpack-gloves? As I reached him he tried to backhand me but I countered be jumping off his arm on to his back. I put him in a headlock as I covered my left hand in carbon dioxide and cover his mouth, he starts suffocating and after a few seconds of struggling he passed out crowning me as victor. On to the next glorious battle!

"Round 3, Battle 1. Tokoyami Fumikage versus Jakku Yumoa! 3,2,1!" Now if I heard correctly earlier during the excited chatter, Mr Tall Dark and Feathered here has a weakness do light. So if I release short bursts of fire through my mask, belt and gauntlets in rapid succession I would essentially become a Fire Machine Gun or FMG for short.

"Dark Shadow attack!" Dark Shadow pounced from Tokoyami's cloak hoping to end it quickly, guess he's worried about what my quirk is.

"Go FIRE MACHINE GUN!" God, I always wanted to shout out my moves like that. Tokoyami's face ?paled? as my rapid blasts of heat and light ripped through Dark Shadow and blasted Tokoyami out of the ring. Three from three mother*****************************************s. Now due to Mineta being expelled there were odd numbers meaning I had to battle another combatant, Momo.

"3,2,1!" Momo created a wooden sword and shield and charged me, I decide to start shooting out hydrogen bromide using the sniper shot mode on my gauntlets, instantly corroding her creations as I rush her with an uppercut to the jaw followed by a jab to the throat knocking her out before she even hit the floor. It was brutal and in my personal sick and twisted opinion, hilarious.

"Round 4, Battle 1. Jakku Yumoa versus Tenya Iida! 3,2,1!" Since I had the speed disadvantage I needed to finish this as quickly as possible so I shoot two puffs of pressurised methane directly at Iida's calves, as soon as he revved his engines two explosions went off rocketing Iida out of the ring for my quickest victory. At this point there were only two remaining combatants. Scar Tissue or as I now know to be Todoroki. It seems Todoroki is the only person who wins his rounds faster than me with a quick ICEBERG to the face.

"Final battle! 3,2,1!" Just as I predicted, Todoroki swept his hand in a thrusting motion sending a polar cap to my face so to counter a let out my ultimate move.

"BREATH BOLT!" A raging tempest of lightning and plasma spew from my maw ripping through the frigid air and ice with its blazing heat. With a resounding crack of ice and thunder Todoroki went flying out of the ring and straight into the warehouse wall leaving a small indent in the steel. Silence cuts through the warehouse as 1-A and All Might regain their vision and hearing from the phenomenon that was my attack. With the blinding light from my attack faded away and the thunderous road died down the quiet wad quelled by All Might's booming voice.

"Young Todoroki is out of bounds, victory goes to Yumoa. Congratulations Young Jakku you are now the top student in 1-A!" He walks up to me and places his hand on my right shoulder, as he beams at the awe inspired audience my distasteful gaze landed on his hand. I quickly release a huff of lightning on to his hand giving him a slight zap as I walked off to the change room, leaving a gobsmacked class and a confused teacher.