6. Good Morning

You awoke alone. No mommy next to you.

You stood up and walked into the closet and grabbed a pair of black shorts and a white blouse and even put on white socks that had frills on them.

You walked out with your baby blue stitch slippers on and went into the kitchen to see one of mommy's workers cooking.

"Good morning Sarah."

"Good morning, Princess. Mommy is waiting for you in the dining room."

You nodded before walking away. Mommy had instructed all of her workers to call you princess and made them sign a contract to keep the mommy-babygirl thing within these walls of the house.

Your eyes traveled to mommy who was busy reading over some papers. You ran over and hopped on her lap, gaining a grunt from her.

"Good morning mommy!" You squealed before embracing her in a hug and kissing her lips softly.

She hummed, pleased with your excitement this morning.

"Good morning baby. How are you?"

"Good!"

She smiled before placing the papers away and placing you into the chair next to her, ready to eat breakfast since you're finally with her.

"We have a very special day today."

You looked up at her, "really? What are we doing?"

She smiled brightly at your enthusiasm, bringing a cherry to your lips. Your mouth opening and letting her feed you.

"We're going on a date."

"My Mommy" by RosiePosieChaeyong ©