43. Trip Pt. 10

The car pulled into a long drive way and mommy immediately got out.

She spoke to the driver while I waited for her.

As I picked the nail polish off my nails, mommy opened my door and motioned me to come out.

I held her hand as she began walking, leading me somewhere.

"Mommy?"

"Hmmm?"

"Where are we?"

She looked back and smiled brightly.

"It's a surprise baby girl."

I nodded slowly as we made our way to a big house.

My jaw dropped and my hand covered my mouth.

"Like It Princess?"

I nodded.

"That's good because we'll be staying here for the next two days."

I giggled as she led me through the house, showing me every room and bathroom and finally made our way onto the back porch, to my surprise was the actual surprise.

There stood my friend Ana, mommy's mom Mrs Park, Jennie, jisoo and Lisa unnies.

They all had smiled on their faces which made me smile back, even at Lisa even though I don't like her very much yet.

They waved at me as I threw my hand back and forth giving a very enthusiastic wave hello.

"Baby girl?"

I turned around to be met with en empty place where mommy was..but I could hear her chuckle.

"Down here babe."

I looked down a little to see mommy on one knee, holding a little box with a bow on it.

"Baby, I love you so much."

"I love you too mommy."

She smiled and took a deep breath.

"What has happened to us through out the last couple months has shown me that we can get through anything if we're together and I know for a fact that I want to be with you forever. Would you like to be with me forever?"

I nodded quickly.

"Forever and ever mommy."

She smiled and looked down before looking back up and grabbing my hand.

"Then I want to ask you one more thing precious."

I nodded my head again.

"Will you marry me?"

"My Mommy" by RosiePosieChaeyoung ©