17. Letter

My dearest Yn,

I know you're very upset with me, as you should be.

I wish I could speak to you instead of writing, but I understand that you need your space.

Me Sand has told me that you're not eating and it's making me very sad that you're not.

I know I shouldn't have done that with Lisa and I'm aware of how my actions have affected you, they affected me too.

You won't speak to me or even look at me and it hurts my heart more than anything.

I'm begging you for a second chance and I promise this will NEVER happen again.

I love you more than anything and it's a shame that it took all of this to happen to finally realize that I can't live without you.

I miss your snuggles.

I miss your kisses.

I miss your want for attention at three in the morning.

I miss our breakfasts together.

I miss us.

I miss you.

I wasn't a very good caretaker and an even worse girlfriend and I'm so sorry about that.

All I ask is for one more chance.

One more chance to show you that I love you.

One more chance to prove that I can be the best girlfriend and caretaker of you.

I love you and I don't want to loose you.

If you don't want to, the I understand, but if you would like to try one more time, then meet me on the balcony for dinner tonight.

I truly am sorry.

And I truly, with all my heart and soul love you.

~Rosanne Park

"My Mommy" by RosiePosieChaeyong ©

AN::
I've been completely inspired with this book recently.
I don't know what it is but I seem to be writing a new chapter everyday.
😊