The past, Car rides, and Surprises.

*Taylor's POV*

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up on a Saturday morning, and looked at my iPhone, 7:33. Ugh, why am I up so early? I decided I couldn't go back to sleep, so I went ahead and got ready for the day. I picked up my phone and went into my bathroom across the hall. I looked into the mirror to see what I had to work on to make me look presentable. GROSS. My brunette hair was knotted into a messy bun, I struggled to get my hair ties out, finally I did, and I tried to brush through the ratty mess, but there was no use. My bright blue eyes were puffy from not sleeping much, I was up most of the night because I felt like something bad was going to happen. My pale skin was paler than usual. I decided I would take a quick shower. I turned on the water to let it heat up, and stripped off my clothes. I washed my hair with my new apple scented shampoo. I love the smell of apples. I washed my face, and quickly shaved my legs, and got out. I wrapped a towel around my petite body, and a towel around my head, so my hairs not dripping wet. I looked at my phone to see if I had any messages from anyone, I figured I wouldn't, but I checked anyways. 7:44, that was a quick shower! I picked out my outfit for the day, and fixed my hair into a messy bun and french braided my bangs back.

*RINGGGGGGGG*

Who could be calling me this early in the morning? Probably my mum...She's never around, and she only calls if she needs to "borrow" cash from me. I smile and look at my phone, "Sexiest best friend everrrrr ;) aka Liam" I smile at the long name, Liam had put the name under his contact just to annoy me because every time I try to call him, I always look under the L's because I forget he changed it. I decided to pick up before it went to voicemail.

"Hello?"

"Hey...Taylor..." I heard Liam through the other line, he sounded nervous in a way, I knew something was not right, but I shrugged it off.

"Hey Li! What's up?"

"N-nothing. Well, I kinda wanted to talk to you. It's important" I got butterflies in my stomach at this, maybe he was finally going to confess his undying love for me after all these years.

I could only wish, I've been in love with him for about 4 years now, ever since I was 12. We've been best friends since we were 4, but I never really admitted that I had those feelings for him. I started thinking about Liam, and all we've been through, completely forgetting that he was still on the phone.

"Taylor?" Liam's voice snapped me back into reality.

"Yes, sorry, I'm here. Do you want me to come over?"

"Actually, I'd like to come over to your flat instead, if you don't mind?" Wow, he never wanted to come over, maybe he was going to tell me that he loved me. Oh shut up Taylor, and quit your dreaming. He's your bestfriend, he doesn't think of you like that.

"I don't mind one bit, Liam. When are you coming?"

"Let me put on my shoes, and I'll be right over." I panicked, my room was a mess, and normally I wouldn't care, but if he's going to tell me that he loves me then I need to clean!

"Ummm ... Yeah, okay. Take care your time." Trying to sound calm.

"See you soon, Tay." And the line went dead.

I started running around trying to clean up my room as fast as I could. I picked up all of my clean clothes that I haven't folded yet, and through them in my closet, promising I would fold them later, and slammed the door. I rushed over to my bed, making it, so it didn't look trashy. I threw my dirty clothes into my green hamper that was hooked on my closet door. I look around my room, and I was satisfied with my quick cleaning skills. I layed down on my bed, and checked Facebook to see what was going on.