Fifth Service

As they went inside the large main building of the campus. Students and surprisingly even teachers stepped back as they came across the redhead.

All of them knew not to mess with Akashi since he can make your life a lot worse that you thought. Some wondered why he was still schooling, thought that when he graduates high school he should be taking over his father's company after that.

And of course they were wrong.

The older Akashi wanted a fair education for his son even though he knew he could graduate collage at the age of 15 but didn't proceed. He wasn't impressing anyone, what was there to impress? Certainly not those rich people he became associated with or the low or middle class people out there.

He was twenty-three years old when he took over Akashi's grandfather's company because he persuaded his father that he should be fair in education. The old man listened and was impressed by the words of his son; Akashi's father.

Taking every degree involving business, engineering and medical with flying colors and became the top one on his board exam. Akashi's grandfather graduated collage at the age of fifteen since he was home-schooled like the generation before him.

The younger Akashi didn't mind what his father decided. It gave him more time to play Shoji or Chess all he wants and busy himself of learning more things that seem impossible for a normal people or things that weren't discussed in school.

Mibuchi claimed him to be a polymath when he was in his sophomore year in high school and now he couldn't tell if he was a polyglot as well when the younger redhead reached freshman year in collage. The raven haired gave up and called him a polymath again since he couldn't tell which was right for him.

Being twenty-two years old, Akashi was not like any other people who have the same age as him. He was gifted like his parents in a different way.

Even though the people inside the campus were intimidated by him. They still gave a smile that was weak and a wave that was short and invisible.

It was a good try but they still attempted to greet him since everyone should be treated the same. Akashi just nodded his head and fake like he cared or smirked to every greeting but never talk to say, only if it were teachers or members in his clubs, or the principal.

Nobody noticed the blue-haired but he, didn't mind not being acknowledged. It was just for the day so he didn't bothered saying a word but once in a while he would feel the slight squeeze of his master.

He almost forget that he was holding hands with Akashi. It was still strange but the tingles said otherwise.

He finally noticed the redhead what he was doing to every greeting. It wasn't alright, being someone like you cared but you don't actually.

Leading people on will only hurt them in the end. He also noticed some people ogling his master in a safe distance, whispering things that made the blunet's eyes glint in jealously.

He shook his head furiously, what he decided while ago was breaking to pieces. He was becoming jealous that some people were talking sweet nothings about the redhead.

He snapped back to reality as he felt the tight squeeze of his mater. He looked up to see hard unreadable eyes staring down his slightly confused and scared ones.

"Akashi-kun..." He uttered under his shallow breath before looking down, staring at his tennis shoes like it was more interesting than his master. "You're jealous." It wasn't a question, he knew he was jealous but he wanted Kuroko to say he was.

He felt a wave of possessiveness flowing off the pale man.

The blue-haired's pale cheeks flushed a shade of pink and shook his head quickly. He wasn't jealous. He was imagining things. He thought strongly as he felt his head being cupped and forced to look up to see the mismatched eyes that made his knees weak for some unknown reason.