Ninth Service

What was he doing here? The blue-haired thought still couldn't believe that he ever see him again. It's not like he was avoiding him, the silver-haired said that seeing each other again was a slight chance and he agreed about.

He knew that Mayuzumi was raised from a very wealthy family and yet he schooled at one of the private schools that was barely well known to the city. He didn't mind just like the redhead but the difference was when Mayuzumi graduated high school he was directly proceeded taking over the half of companies that his father owned, for him to enhance and develop.

He felt himself swallowed his saliva that was beginning to form a small pool on his mouth. The only thing that made him thought that the silver-haired was still same man was that if he finally moved on.

Hope.

He hoped that he finally moved on. He already had Akashi sexually teasing him every time they were alone for the past month and a half, that only made him craved for more.

He held the desire back because he knew that the redhead wasn't serious about him. He kept that thought to himself whenever he saw the redhead alone or not.

He just wanted entertainment.

And he picked Kuroko to be his entertainment because he was less built than the other butlers who were ripped and taller than the redhead by just inches towering him over. Akashi didn't felt much intimidated by their gifted heights or muscles because he was far too greater and more experience.

The blue-haired still felt hurt because he was used to past time. He sometimes wished that the redhead could at least lov-

"Oh Mayuzumi I didn't expect you coming here. Where's your father?" Mibuchi questioned at the end and Kuroko gave a mental Thank you. when he almost thought about the redhead loving him. He should really rethink everything first before wishing for that.

"Nice to see you too Mibuchi-" He sarcastically greeted while rolling his silver orbs "-Dad being dad mix up the schedule that Nijimura made so he ordered me to discuss the year's raising with Akashi-san. So where is he?" He explained with a grim line in between words but calmed his face as he asked the question. "Alright, Akashi-sama is at his office come along now." The raven-haired gestured for him to come as he walked forward.

Mayuzumi entered, inclined his head as he walked with another man with raven locks and a bit taller than the silver-haired. He wore a white short-sleeved button down with a black vest and black slacks with black dress shoes, he had a rainbow-colored wrist band that was covering his left wrist up to his forearm.

But before Mayuzumi could walked any further he whispered close to the blue-haired's ear for only him to hear. "Kuroko you look more stunning in their uniform I hope to see you when I leave. I've missed you." with a wink he said at loud.

"Close the door Kuroko." With that he walked off, following the head butler. Kuroko had a glint of confusion and disturbance, that was enough proof that Mayuzumi still wanted him.

He shivered slightly as he still felt the heat of Mayuzumi's breath when he whispered to him. The vanilla honey scent was still lingering on him, and he imaginably swatted something that wasn't even there.

He was still holding the knob of the door with whatever strength he could muster before releasing it with a soft breath. It was pointless for him to stop Mayuzumi being himself and have to avoid both of them for today.

He closed the door after some time when he felt a presence standing behind him. He looked over his shoulder to see Mibuchi with a concerned look.

Mibuchi can sensed something was wrong to anyone even though they can't physically show it. He asked Izuki to escort the two visitors instead when he glanced back to see the door still open and slowly noticed that Kuroko was just staring straight ahead with a emotional glint consuming his pale orbs.