Finneas' Fault

Hannah's p.o.v

I can't believe I just told Billie that I love her...A lot..

I charge out of the room crying and run back down stairs seeing Finneas on his phone sitting on the couch. I run to him and jump on his lap. I ended up sat straddling him as he held a hand on my hand and the other stoking my back gently and softly. I felt so comfortable with straddling him and crying into his shoulder. I mean, I don't usually warm up to people this quick!

"F-Finneas?" I ask still crying

"Yes, babygirl?" 

"Why do you care about me?"

"Because you're beautiful, strong, and confident"

"Really?"

"Of course you are"

Our conversation gets interrupted by Billie once again. I roll my eyes and stand up from Finneas' grip.

"Billie, can't you just leave me and Finneas alone for 30 fucking minutes?!"

"I lost you" she says tearing up "And it's all Finneas' fault!" 

Billie stormed off upstairs crying her eyes out. Did I feel bad? No. No because I was never hers in the first place. Finneas is just a friend anyway.

"Finneas, why does Billie always blame you for stuff you didn't do?" I ask Finneas as I straddle him once again

He chuckles and says, "She's just jealous" 

"Jealous? Why is she jealous??"

He puts on a funny voice and face and says, "BeCaUsE i StOlE yOu FrOm HeR!!"

I giggle and lay my head in the crook of his neck as he rubs the back of my head with his thumb.

"I wish we could do this everyday, Finneas"

"We can if you want to, Hannah"

"I think I'd like that, Finneas and Ferb" 

He chuckles sweetly and smiles, "Who's the Ferb to my Finneas?" 

I giggle excitedly, "Me! I'm the Ferb to your Finneas!"

"I know this is wrong to do and you'll probably next speak to me again, but I just can't help myself" 

Before I could say anything else, I feel Finneas' soft lips collide with mine. He's right, this is so wrong. He's 21 and I'm 17...How is this supposed to work out?!

We kiss for a sweet 2 minutes before I pulled away. 

"Finneas, you and I both know how wrong this is"

He sighs, "I know we do, but please don't ignore me now!!"

"I won't ignore you, Finny"

"Thank you, angel cakes" he pecks my lips and I fakely kiss back

I giggled into the kiss and felt strong hands grip and pull my ass straight on top of Finneas' lap. I have a big feeling it was Finn but I went along with it and sat straddling him.

Billie's p.o.v

I look over the banister to the living room and see Hannah straddling Finneas. She can't be seriously in love with my brother, can she?

I let out a small sob as soon as I see Hannah brush her fingers through Finneas' hair and kiss his cheek. I love her and Finneas knows that for a fact yet he still thinks it's okay to fuck with her feelings.