Naked

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

As I held Billie in my arms I began to cry with tears of happiness. Billie is the only reason why I've been happy the past couple of days...It's odd..

Of course, Billie was the person who kidnapped me but I feel a real connection, it feels like I've known her for years!!

"Hannah, can I tell you something just between you and me?"

"Of course, Billie"

"I did something while I was in the shower.."

"Oh my lord, tell me what you've done!"

"Please don't be angry at me"

"I won't, Bil. Just tell me what you did in there"

"I masturbated.."

"Billie...I didn't expect that..."

"Please don't think of me differently!!" She begged; almost crying in my arms

"I promise I won't baby"

"Thank you, Hannah"

"You're welcome, Billie"

We sat on the bed together and watched Netflix for around an hour or so until she paused to show we were watching and turned to face me.

"Hannah please"

"Please what?"

"Please me"

That's the end!

...Jk lets do some smut...

"Billie are you sure you want this?"

"I want you to thrust into me really hard and stick your tongue into my tight, wet pussy and make me moan your name so loud that everyone can hear us and make me cum all over your face, I swear I want this"

Shocked, I respond, "I like it when you talk dirty to me"

"Just fuck me already, I'm super horny and need to have your tight pussy collide with my tight 'n' wet pussy"

"Get out of your towel and spread your legs then, Billie"

Billie does exactly what I say and spreads her legs a little bit, but I knew damn well that I'm gonna need her to spread them further.

"Spread your legs further or I'm not fucking you"

"Fine"

Billie spreads her legs further apart until she arches her back due to the sudden air I began blowing onto her clit. I blew closer and closer until my lips were touching her and I was surprised to feel how wet she was.

"You're so wet for me, babygirl"

"I know I am babe" she says as she spreads her legs further apart

I push one finger into her slowly and gently until she is some what calm. Then I began thrusting my fingers into her feeling her walls getting tighter and tighter. I suck onto her clit as I thrust into her, which she seemed to enjoy a lot.

"H-Harder daddy" she said through moans

I push harder and faster until she moans really, really loud. But I don't stop. I couldn't. It felt nice to finally be able to fuck Billie and give her pleasure. I (try to) finger her while I took my pants and underwear off, throwing them across the room. Billie looks at my pussy and moans when I push a little harder into her. I then pull my finger out and rub mine and Billie's pussies together slowly.

"Faster Daddy, faster!" Billie shouted seductively

I do as she says and rubs us together faster and I feel Billie help out with the rubbing, we both starting moaning and screaming with pleasure. I suddenly feel a warm, liquid like substance leaving my body and see it dripping down Billie's light skin. She notices it quickly and grabbed my body pulling it closer to hers and got on top of me while rubbing her tight pussy against mine in an in-human speed. I scream and grab onto the bed sheets, dragging them down as Billie starts fingering herself with 2 fingers while rubbing against me and I help her by fingering her with 2 fingers, making it 4 fingers thrusting into her while she grinds against another persons pussy. She screams in extreme pleasure when she squirts all over me. She stopped grinding against me which was fine but we both didn't want to stop there so Billie choked me gently while fingering me with her secretly famous in-human speed.

"DADDY!!!" I scream in pleasure as Billie sucks and fingers me in the amazingly pleasing speed

I've never been fucked before so this was the best thing ever for me. I've never even masturbated before! Just as I think she's done, Billie hits my g-spot causing me to moan the loudest I think anyone ever has. Along with the moaning came me squirting so hard that I could barely open my eyes.

Billie takes her fingers out and licks me clean and licking her fingers, laying down beside me with spread legs so that I could do the same to her. We got dressed into some cozy pajamas and lay next to each other, cuddling 'til we both fell asleep.

I think I've fallen in love for the first time in my life...