Billie's Fault

Hannah's p.o.v

It wasn't Finneas' fault why I "left her". It was her own fault why I did that. She loved me too much and I loved her more than I should. It sounds so stupid to leave someone you love if they love you back, but to me it was normal. We were both getting too attached to one another.

"Hannah?" Finneas asks as he looks at me

"W-What? Did I space out? What were you saying??"

He giggles, "I was trying to tell you how much Billie is gonna be angry at me for kissing you"

"Oh, right. Well that kiss meant nothing but a friend-kiss to me"

He looks down and sighs "I get what you mean, Hannah. I-I thought that way about it too"

My heart hurts from all this damn drama and love stuff. I need to be in Billie's arms kissing and cuddling her, not Finneas'.

"Finneas, where is Billie? I wanna go talk to her"

"Oh, I think she went to have a shower. You can wait in her bed room I guess"

"Okay, thanks Finn" I say patting his head lightly and walking up stairs to Billie's room

I take a deep breathe and open the door to reveal a cute, clean room. I walk in and sit on the bed, I got bored of waiting so I went on my phone. I waited a calm and peaceful 30 or so minutes until I heard a soft fabric drop to the floor. I look up as an instinct and see Billie standing in the doorway of her bathroom naked.

"B-Billie?" I say in stutters as I feel my face heat up 

"Hannah, what are you doing in here?" she says walking over to me and plopping herself on the bed next to me like as if she wasn't naked

"First of all, I'm in here because I need to talk to you- well, want to anyway. Second of all, are you seriously forgetting that you're naked right now?"

"No, I haven't forgotten that I just got out of the shower, I just don't care"

"You don't care that I can see your titties, ass and vagina?"

"Why would I care? I'm still holding you hostage"

"I-I know that, Billie. But you don't find it weird that I literally just kissed your brother and now you're letting me see you naked!?"

"I KNOW YOU KISSED MY FUCKING BROTHER!" she shouts standing up from the bed crying

I stand up after her and hug her small, naked body. "I'm sorry, Billie. But please stop crying"

"Okay, anything for you"

"I'll never let you go"