DISCLAIMER

If you really want to you can skip this little thingy I wrote. It's boring, by the way. 

Just so you know, this is supposed to be a follow up from the 2012 film directed by Tim Burton. All rights belong to the respective owners, I'm just having some fun here.

Also, not wanting to complicate things, I'd like to say that in this version, Vicky died jumping off the cliff and Josette's ghost now resides in Vicky's body. This was just my take on the film when I saw it; if it bothers you, just don't bother... seriously, there's no point.

There is a point in this book that I really hate but it needed to happen. See if you can find it ;)

So when I decided to write this I was very (no joke, VERY) obsessed with the film. I have watched some of the TV series and it's one of my favourite shows ever.

Please just know that this is the only story I've actually ever finished. I'm extremely proud of this and although it's not the most believable or likeable story, I tried my hardest to develop character, setting and plot (wow this is getting so boring now, but I'm afraid it had to be said).

All that said, please stick around for some fabulous twists throughout!

If my writing bothers you or anything like that just leave a comment. I'll try my best to reply to any I get, but I'm not making any promises.

Not that I expect many people to read this, but for your personal reading pleasure, feel free to continue into the world of Dark Shadows...