What's Under the Mask

Ryuko points her scissor blade at Satsuki. "This scissor blade was left behind by the same scumbag that killed my father! Now, you're gonna tell me! Who this belongs to!... Satsuki Kiryuin..."

Satsuki:"Ryuko Matoi is your name right? Interesting... You must be Isshin Matoi's daughter.

Ryuko:"I knew it! You know who my father was!" She look completely out of it. Then she collapses.

(Y/N):"Ryuko, it's best that you retreat. You're currently in no shape to fight." He releases his Kagune to prepare to fight a horde of students. "I'll buy you time to get away." He says, then turns to face them.

Ryuko:"Tch. We'll pick this up later, Satsuki Kiryuin. Count on it!" She runs passed the gates

Sanageyama:"After her! She's getting away!" (Y/N) is about to fend off the many students. Then he's interrupted by a bright light.

Satsuki:"Don't bother! She'll be back eventually." She glances at (Y/N) "Leave her be till then. She then walks off.

(Y/N) thought to himself, "I gotta get out of here." He climbs the school's walls with his Kagune. Then jumps off into the city below.

Later

(Y/N) is making his way to the slums looking for Ryuko. "She's nearby. Her scent is strong here." He thought to himself.

???:"No way! It's a half naked chick!"

???:"What should we do?"

???:"I don't know."

(Y/N):"I wouldn't do anything if I were you...." He jumps down from the tram. Then he reveals his Kakugan. This spooks the hell out of the kids.

???:"F-Fine! Y-You c-can h-have h-her!"

(Y/N):"If you wish to not die, tell me where can I find a doctor for her." All of the other kids bailed but one is still in front of him. He looks familiar.... "Kid, are you related to Mako Mankanshoku?" He looks surprised.

???:"Uhh... yeah? She's my sister. I'm Mataro Mankanshoku"

(Y/N):"I'm actually of friend of hers. So is she." He points at Ryuko. Mataro realizes what his gang almost did then starts panicking.

Mataro:"Well why didn't you say so! Follow me! I know someone who can patch her up." (Y/N) picks up Ryuko on his back and follows Mataro to a house with a huge glowing sign.

" (Y/N) picks up Ryuko on his back and follows Mataro to a house with a huge glowing sign

Martaro kicks the door open. "Sis! You have a visitor!" He yells to get Mako's attention.

Mako:"Oh gosh! Ryuko!" (Y/N) sets her down. "What happened to her?" She asked him.