Gimme my lube!

'I'm so fucking sorry... she tied my arms' He strokes my back. But I forgot a moment that I heard when I came in.

//rewind//

'Cum in my pussy!' She demands.

//ok back to normal//

He kisses me on the forehead. And I hug him. 'Ok... that's enough' He smiles. Then Brian walks in as we stop hugging. 'So... your straight?' Brian smiles. 'No... that was an accident dear' He puts on his jeans. 'I'll get packed' Freddie runs upstairs. Freddie hired a person he trusted. He hired or he asked Mary Austin. She said ok. Freddie went down with a suitcase, and we were ready to go.

Freddie's POV

The flight was a day early. So we would be there early!

Now we are on the plane. Getting rushed to sit with Brian by the flight attendant was a pain in the ass. But I was still in front of the rest of the band.
I took a peek behind me to see John bored as fuck. Well at least I get to play Scrabble with this clogs and badgers lover/Brian PHaroldD May. 'If I put this little tile here then I get this and a hundred and ssfbsjcjajwoa' I say as I put on little tile down. 'Fred that's not a word!' Brian laughs. 'Yes-nnn is-nnn a word' I laugh. (I hope someone gets that reference) 'Well you always win. Give chance to others clog wearer.' I stomp my feet. After a few hours. We arrived.

I won 5 games. And he won 4 games. 'Wooh' I stretch myself. John looks at Brian with a jealous face which Brian seems to have the face you make when you have a good date. 'Hey Fred' John pats my shoulder. 'Yeah?' I look back at him as we get off of the plane.
'Are we all sharing rooms in the hotel?' He looks me in the eyes. 'Ask Brian' I point at Brian. 'Ah Yes, umm Fred and You, John will sleep together. And same with me and Rog' He thumbs up.

'Oh ok' John blushes. We take a taxi to the hotel. And there we arrive. Our room and Brian's and Rogers room are 2 rooms away from each other. I unlock the door for the room, to see, nice well designed curtains, nice linen smooth bed. And a king bed. A dresser with a mirror and an orderly bathroom. Big space. I smile, as John hugs my back.
'Love Of My Life. Don't leave me. I won't do it again, so please don't leave me.' I smile and look back at him and hold his hands. I lock the door. John runs to king size bed, and he launches himself face plant on the bed. He gets up and pulls me onto the bed with him.

He lays me on top of him. We both giggle and I bite his neck. He kisses me on the neck. And I peck him on the lips.
He grabs my cock and I scream/moan softly. We were about to kiss then we hear a knock on the door. I get up as John quickly grabs a magazine from my bag. Oh it's my shirtless magazine.
It's Brian. 'Yes?' I lean on the door. 'You have lube--- ayyy um lotion' He grabs his wrist. 'And why the fuck do you need lotion' I cross my arms. 'And---- I heard you say "lube" ' I look him deep in the eyes. He knows this look of me. It means I know what he's thinking about. 'Fine!' He says as my look changes to a smirk.

'Are you gonna fuck Rog?' John laughs. Brian looks down. 'Never mind' he walks away as me and John giggle. Why the fuck did he need lube? Ugh. Forget it. John throws the magazine in my bag and I strip down to my boxers. And I take a quick nap. When I wake up, to a surprise, John is blasting "Hey Jude" on the radio while playing the bass chords for "Hey Jude"

'John!' I shout making him lower the volume. 'We're gonna get a noise complaint!' I get up from the bed. 'Sorry' He plays " Under Pressure" instead. Ding ding ding diringding...

He stops playing and looks me in the eyes. He smiles and he comes close to me. I sit on the bed. He lays down on my lap. He sits up on my lap, he giggles and then he kisses me. Then Roger walks in. And we automatically stop kissing. 'DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY FUCKING LUBE?!?!' Roger shouts.

'Why the fuck to do you need it. It's my lube. I put that on my cock already' I bring out my lube. 'I need lube!!!!' He tries to grab it from me. 'Brian has lube. Get it!' I demand. 'Use that instead' I shout.

(A/N)
Hey Guys. I'm sorry this is short but that's all I could think of and I'm so fücking bad at this. By the way check out my new story which are just Imagines. But go check it out, I've only done the first imagine... IM WORKING ON IT k? Anyways Bye! And happy late 4th of July!

 IM WORKING ON IT k? Anyways Bye! And happy late 4th of July!

(Freddie looking hot)