Black and Gold

I know the picture on top is cursed but, HAHAHAHAHAHA

-

'Ooohhh' Brian covers his mouth. I swallow Freddie's cum. 'Oh!' Brian screams in excitement. 'Brian please shut your mouth. This isn't like a soccer game is it?' Freddie teases Brian.
'First time you ever said please huh?'
Brian says as Freddie gives him a dirty look 'Ok Ok.. Mr. Bad Guy' Brian crosses his arms. 'More like "Mr. Mercury"' Freddie laughs and slaps Brian. 'More like Sassy Fredboy' Brian laughs. 'Stop that shit' Freddie laughs and about to slap Brian. Brian laughs. Are these two flirting while I'm licking Freddie's bod?
Well I'm breaking it. I stand up and I bump Freddie's chin. 'It's hurt did it?' I laugh. 'No.' Freddie's facial expressions changes. Oh he's serious. 'Ohh.. I should've done that to Brian then' I look at Brian in the eyes. 'Oh shut the fuck up' Brian grabs Freddie's wrist from behind me. 'Hey' I break they're
little "Love Rope" Brian rolls his eyes and leaves the house. 'I have to go..' I pick my coat up. Then I leave.

John's POV

I wonder what Freddie is up to. I go in my car and drive to Freddie's house. I arrive at Freddie's house. I ring the doorbell. And he opens the door. He smiles. And I hug him tightly. And I spot a woman's underwear on his couch. 'Congratulations! You became straight!' I clap my hands and laugh. I'm actually sad. He's already straight..
'Darling... that was from my party. Not someone I fucked' Freddie picks it up and throws it on his bed. 'You sleep with it?' I point at it. 'Uhh for now' Freddie gets the underwear and puts it on his face. I chuckle and he laughs. His laugh, oh! 'And... a woman's shirt?' I point at it. 'Same Thing' He picks it up and throws it at me. 'Gold Jacket?' I pick it up and give it to him. He puts it on. 'Hey that matches you' I shape him.
'No this one does' He grabs a black shiny jacket. You know, the one he wore in "Don't Stop Me Now"
He puts it on. And damn is he hot.
'Nice huh?' He acts like a girl and puts one hand on his waist. Then I put the gold jacket on. 'Oh you guys match so well' Roger walks in. Fuck.... 'And who told you to go through my fucking window' Freddie grabs a long case or box. 'Me' Roger points at himself. I roll my eyes and smile. As usual. 'What's in that box' Roger points at Freddie. 'It's my microphone. Duh' Freddie brings it out. 'Oh yeah... we have a... rehearsal' I frown. 'Oh visit me later, dear' Freddie's sweet voice whispers in my ear. My frown turns into a smile. 'Get in the car. I'll bring you both there' Freddie grabs his keys and jingles it.
Freddie goes in the car. On the right side to drive. I walked as fast as I could to be beside Freddie. And Roger sat at the back. Sorry Rog! I just wanted to say that but I knew it would be obvious... Freddie smelled of cologne.
'You smell amazing Fred' Roger sniffs.
'Oh. I smell like that always' Freddie takes a turn to the rehearsal. 'We have arrived!' Freddie gets out of the car

'What about Brian?' Roger taps Freddie

'Oh he's already here' Freddie turns to Roger almost making them kiss.

'Oh...' Roger blushes. Ugh. I roll my eyes.

After a few hours....

Freddie stretches and grabs some water. 'Well that's all today' Freddie gathers us all. 'Brian. You take Roger home' Freddie points at them. 'Ok.' Brian raises his hands in surrender. 'And you take John home?' Roger points at me with his drum stick. 'Yep' Freddie wraps his arm around my shoulder and pats my shoulder. He's never done this before. He feels so comfy. 'Ok. Bye, see you tomorrow' Roger smiles. Freddie brings me to his car and drives. 'Ummm.. am I staying at your house?' I blush. 'Visiting Darling' He corrects me. 'Ok' I softly mutter. We arrive at his house. We go inside. and I hug him. 'So. Where were we?' Freddie says. 'Ah! I know' he puts on his golden jacket on me. And he puts his black jacket on. He locks the door. 'You know... black and gold match.' He stands in front of me. 'They were meant for each other?' I blush. 'Exactly. And isn't it a coincidence that I'm wearing black and your wearing gold? And they don't leave each other Are we truly meant to be?' He leans closer to me. 'Uhhh Ye---' I get cut off by him kissing me. Oh his tingling mustache. His soft lips. I can feel his muscles holding me tight. His comfortable body. He let's go. 'I'm sorry' He backs up from me. He looks at me and bites his lip. I lick my lips.
'Darling.. i think you have to go.' He kisses me for a second. 'I thought you said Gold And Black don't leave each other..' I frown and look at the ground.
He smiles at me. 'You really understood me' he chuckles. He kisses me. He runs his fingers through my hair. 'I-i-i-I l-ov-e y-ou...' Freddie looks at the ground. ... I'm speechless.
'.....' Silence breaks the room.... 'me too.....' I look at him in the eyes. That made him shoot his face up. He bites my neck. And he kisses it. He's so good at it. He kisses me again as he takes off my gold jacket. 'Ah!' He shouts. 'Why?' I hold his hand. 'I don't think we can do this now... you need to go..' He rests his chin in my head. 'GoodBye honey' He blows a kiss. 'Goodbye' I softly say. And I walk away.

(A/N)
Sup Guys. A little sad way to end this story. And sorry if the chapter was short. But this is all I could think of. I need a little time. But I still hope you enjoyed it. Whenever I listen to something like John is going ng away from Fred, it plays
"Love of My Life" which is a big coincidence. Anyways, Love ya!