Honestly, What a cute couple!

After a while, Vincent left. The two band members return all sweaty and exhausted. "We can't fucking find him!" Roger slams his head on a pillow.
"Did you even see the identity of the kidnapper?" John runs down the stairs.

"No" Roger breaths in, "his face was covered" Roger breaths out. "How are we supposed to find him now?" Brian sighs.

Freddie's POV

I woke up in someone's mansion. I heard some conversations downstairs, "No! he will not be a prostitute! He'll be mine" A male voice says. The man stomps his way upstairs. "my goodness your hot!" The man bites his lip.

My mouth was taped up so i couldn't speak. The man removed me from the tape. "why don't you fuck me huh?" The man pins me to the wall. "if you don't i'll fucking kill you!" The man shouts. The man starts stripping me. I nod no.

"Do it, or else!" The man snarls. "Or else what?" Freddie speaks. "or else i'll fuck you and never let you go" i just did it for the sake of escaping from this crazy man. I remembered Brian when i saw the condom. And a toy just for this situation. I blindfolded him as he chuckled, i put the condom on the toy and put it in him he sat on a chair.

And so i duck taped him to the chair still putting the thing in him so he can never escape, and so i jumped out of the window and took a taxi to the studio. It took a long time to get to the studio so it was already past midnight.

I tried to open the door but... it was locked.

3rd person perspective

Brian was hearing someone shaking the front door so he ran downstairs and opened the door. "Oh Brian! Thank god!" Freddie hugged Brian. Brian's eyes widen because he could not believe Freddie was here.

"I can't believe i found my w----" Freddie got cut off by Brian accidentally kissing him. It stayed for a minute. Then Brian let go. "Shit! I'm so so sorry i just missed you to much" Brian felt shy. Freddie smirked and started kissing Brian again until they heard footsteps coming down.

They both let go. John looked at Brian. "Why did you stop patting my back so i won't cry and so i wou-----" John pauses as he looks at Freddie. "Darling!" Freddie hugs John. Freddie kisses John's forehead.

John missed the way he said "darling" to him. Even though it's only been like a day. They were all shown up in pajamas. They let Freddie in, and Freddie quickly ran upstairs to change clothes into boxers. And he quickly ran to his bed exhausted, and full of the crazy guys naked body, and wanting to rest his mind.....

John quickly ran to him and jump on the bed to him. "I missed you my little baby" Freddie rubs his nose on John's nose. Brian was just watching from the door. "What a sweet couple" Brian smiled to himself and walked away decided not to bother them.

But Brian also didn't want to face Freddie because he just kissed him but he kissed back. He was thinking about that all night....... But honestly....

  Don't you think John and Freddie look good together?

(A/N)
I'm sorry i'm out of my mind i'm literally obsessed with Deacury but maybe in the next chapter it will be about maylor. so yep that's all and sorry for the very short chapter so yep bye!