Flat-Lined

'Are they still bothering you?' Freddie asks. 'Rarely' Blake says. 'I'm gonna take a shower first' Blake stands up.

In the middle of Blakes shower. He opened up the shower curtain, and saw... Freddie facing the door. 'Jesus Freddie! You scared me!' Blake pants.

'Who Freddie?' Freddie's voice was a demonic kind of voice. 'Remember Castro Family?!? The one you murdered?!?!' Freddie turns around to see.....

Freddie's eyes were fully black. Freddie got possessed by the father of the Castro family. Who was the one who was bothering Blake, until now.

The possessed Freddie started doing damage to Blake. Blake was brought to the hospital and Freddie was tied on a bed. The Castro father gave up and went out of Freddie's body.

'Help!' Freddie shouts. 'Why am I tied on a bed?!?!' Freddie shouts. Julie quickly comes in and removes the ties.

'Hey--woah! What happened?' Freddie asks. 'You got possessed and you did some damage to Blake' Julie sighs.

'Is it a serious issue?' Freddie was curious. 'Not really.. just some scratches' Julie says.

Freddie sits beside John. 'I love you Fred' John looks into Freddie's lips. 'I love you too my darling' Freddie kisses Johns forehead.

'Freddie it's too dangerous to be with Blake. A ghost can posses him and kill you' Roger sighs. 'I can deal with it' Freddie looks at the window.

'Fred, we don't want you dying! Not just because of the popularity but because of how we all love y---' Roger gets cut off by Freddie raising his hand gesturing him to stop.

'I said I can deal with it' Freddie looks back to Roger. 'If I do die, I will rest in eternal peace' Freddie looks from John to Roger.

'Someone loves you Freddie... not just us.. but all the people who watch your concerts' Brian pauses. 'Imagine millions of people heartbroken from you dying'. 'Remember what I told you.. I will rest in peace' Freddie says.

Freddie looks at the ground. 'This man has no house... I can't just leave him alone with no house. He lived in misery for all his life! I can't leave him... it's for the sake of ones life...' Freddie looks back up.

----------------
Time Skip |
----------------

Freddie woke up. But instead of seeing daylight, seeing Blake with fully white eyes, body covered in blood. But mostly darkness in his surroundings.

'Hey Freddie' Blakes voice turned into a demon voice. 'Blake is dead! you were also with Blake in he murderer!' Blakes body who is currently possessed says.

The body throws himself at Freddie and scratches Freddie. He bites Freddie's neck. Freddie neighbor heard all the noise and Freddie was brought to the hospital.

John was crying. Two losses in one night. The only mystery for all of them is... What happened to Blake. If it were a murder, Freddie would've definitely heard that.

Freddie's POV

All that I remember is that, I was brought to a white room with a lot of persons with masks on their faces.

Now... I am awake. And brought to a tunnel. With.. a bright side.. and a dark side... I wanted to investigate the dark side. But it closed up. And my only way.. was the bright side.